March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (FlyChamps, Argo44, SKB, Little Creek, 2 invisible), 790 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,010
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: H&H12 bore
Originally Posted By: Tracy
Walt, we will miss your Ithaca knowlage. Here's a site you may find more to your taste.

http://www.peta.org/vsk/

Maybe you can take Ed with you and he can torch you a boca burger!

Are you Like ten years old? You have a total of 6 posts and don't seem to be much of a "wealth of information" yourself.

Many people on this forum would miss him, if he decides to no longer be a part of it. Grow up and learn some respect, even if you don't agree with him.

I have no opinion either way considering the pictures or hunting in general. I do, however, have an opinion about how some of you sure seem anxious to brush off Walt at the expense of him not agreeing with your opinions. That's pretty sad, considering how much he has helped people on this site with his knowledge and freely shared with ALL of us,Including hunters

H&H

Walt can have any opinion he wants, what is unacceptable is to call Mark (and others) who obeyed all the local game laws first a "game hog" and pig and then go on to question his man hood. Walt owes Mark an an apology.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ken/kebco
Originally Posted By: H&H12 bore
Originally Posted By: Tracy
Walt, we will miss your Ithaca knowlage. Here's a site you may find more to your taste.

http://www.peta.org/vsk/

Maybe you can take Ed with you and he can torch you a boca burger!

Are you Like ten years old? You have a total of 6 posts and don't seem to be much of a "wealth of information" yourself.

Many people on this forum would miss him, if he decides to no longer be a part of it. Grow up and learn some respect, even if you don't agree with him.

I have no opinion either way considering the pictures or hunting in general. I do, however, have an opinion about how some of you sure seem anxious to brush off Walt at the expense of him not agreeing with your opinions. That's pretty sad, considering how much he has helped people on this site with his knowledge and freely shared with ALL of us,Including hunters

H&H

Walt can have any opinion he wants, what is unacceptable is to call Mark (and others) who obeyed all the local game laws first a "game hog" and pig and then go on to question his man hood. Walt owes Mark an an apology.

Agreed............But the above quote from mister 6 post in not called for.

BTW I will be more than happy to PM my address or better yet I will post it here on this thread if anybody would like to come to my house and I will tell you this to your face....So much for "Keyboard Cowboy" comment

H&H

NOT A FAN OF PERCUSSIVE MAINTENANCE
Sidelock
Sidelock

"BTW I will be more than happy to PM my address or better yet I will post it here on this thread if anybody would like to come to my house and I will tell you this to your face....So much for "Keyboard Cowboy" comment"

H&H
If the "glove fits" try it in person,you coward,posting on here means nothing,just another BS'r !BTW its not someone coming to your house you have to think about-no one is that dumb,its the tap on the shoulder when you least expect it.

Hillary For Prison 2018
mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

tracy, comment was correct after what walt and bugger ed said.much milder than the walt and ed comments.i enjoyed the photos and wish i was standing next to mark blasting away.PS be careful of who you pick fights with

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Dave K
"BTW I will be more than happy to PM my address or better yet I will post it here on this thread if anybody would like to come to my house and I will tell you this to your face....So much for "Keyboard Cowboy" comment"

H&H
If the "glove fits" try it in person,you coward,posting on here means nothing,just another BS'r !BTW its not someone coming to your house you have to think about-no one is that dumb,its the tap on the shoulder when you least expect it.

Jordan Rahal
4550 Valencia Circle
Colorado Springs, Co 80917

Work from 3:00 to 12:00 M-F
COME TAP ON MY SHOULDER

I Will be at the colorado Collectors show this weekend in Denver.Come by and see me

Sidelock
Sidelock

Why do thngs have to get out of hand like this around here?...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Geo

Just giving him what he thinks he wants. I have no problem with it.

It is sad that this thread has gone to crap, thanks to crap ass post's like mine and DaveK's and the one that really set me off, mister 6 post and the PETA response.

H&H

PM Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

What is sporting and what is not comes up from time to time on the various forums and opinions on the subject are various also. The use of inflamatory adjectives and adverbs to bolster one's point of veiw is unfortunate and adds nothing to the debate and leads to these type of disputes.
If it is legal I am pro any kind of hunting anywhere. After all it is a renewable resource.
Hey great photos and a nice kudu.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Maybe bad, maybe not: a bunch of guys like Mark in Africa.

A million times worse: no guys like Mark in Africa.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Gentlemen, I again implore you to take your personal affronts to PM, e mails or snail mail what ever. I've been corresponding with Walt by PM and seem to have bben able to communicate on a very adult level. This thread and the one Runs with the Fox are prime examples of what can happen with a honest posting. By the way my address is: John Holmes, 546 Clemens Court, Portage, Wi. 53901, 608 742 3190 or popplecop@hotmail.com

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.