April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
2 members (SKB, Jimmy W), 410 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,443
Posts544,800
Members14,405
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ChiefShotguns
Oh my, Joe. You aren't the only one with a deal worked out with our Mr. Brit that soured. There may be a pattern here, I had hoped my gone bad deal over a German scope was just a mis-communication, now you make me wonder.

I figured I was not the only one.

Sidelock
Sidelock

http://www.vintageguns.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17&Itemid=34

I love it... grin maybe you could trade it to Vintagedoubles for the Reilley you screwed me on cry

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: bavarianbrit
I have just bought a J Purdey back action Jones underlever hammergun in 12G 2.5 chambers in its oak and leather case and all the makers letters to back it up.
Wow what a feeling, the buzz lasted longer than any girls I can remember but that was a very long time ago.
Martin

If you try and sell it here...we'll ba watching grin

Sidelock
Sidelock

"The buzz lasted longer than any girls you can remember" Gee, I like guns and all but I've never found one that good. I think your memory must be all shot to hell.
Nial

Sidelock
Sidelock

What a great thread! 140 year old women, duplicitous grief stricken brit, spurned cracker. Who needs cable?

PM Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

, you"d better ask some of the mothers of your KIAs).

I don't know who this was aimed at but it is a classless dig. This forum deserves better.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Hansli
What a great thread! 140 year old women, duplicitous grief stricken brit, spurned cracker. Who needs cable?

Now that is funny

H&H

NOT A FAN OF PERCUSSIVE MAINTENANCE
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: PM

, you"d better ask some of the mothers of your KIAs).

I don't know who this was aimed at but it is a classless dig. This forum deserves better.

I agree. That might have been the most tasteless comment I have ever read on this board. Bad form Bavarianbrit, extremely bad form sir. We all have had our quarrels on here, but your whole post in response to homelessjoe was pretty much completely out of line. Joe deserves about 75% of what gets thrown at him here, but you went over the line.

Dustin

Sidelock
Sidelock

I hadn't seen your comment about KIAs before my post. Now I see that you are just a total a$$hole. I guess any girl who was unfortunate enough to know you just wanted to get shut of you as quick as possible.
Nial

Sidelock
Sidelock

I wouldn't talk about elocution or grammar if I was you, Brit. Your posts are hardly the pinnacle of either.

And, FYI, you don't LOOSE a friend, you LOSE a friend.

Why is it everytime someone screws someone and it gets exposed on the internet it always is because of someone dying or getting cancer? Do they give out pamphlets at the cancer ward informing visitors that it's now OK to screw everyone?

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.