April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (SKB, CJF, battle, GeorgeGibbs505, bigblock), 1,256 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,469
Posts545,143
Members14,409
Most Online1,319
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sidelock
Sidelock

The corned beef hash and eggs at Harris Ranch, in the central San Joaquin Valley of Calif, is a great breakfast before a hunt or for a flight into for breakfast in your light plane. Tom Gresham take note...and take me along if you want a co-pilot. 200 miles north of L.A. near Coalinga, CA along the I-5 interstate.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Log in, or register & log in, I think that's the answer. It is wicked slow...but I can still find everything I'm looking for.

Sidelock
Sidelock

How to make a fair site into a lousy site. The old site was no great site to begin with but these new improvments will make my interest in their new site almost zero for a few months. Maybe by then they will get the bugs worked out.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't how much this new format costs GA, but I'm pretty sure I know how much it's going to cost them in lost fees for listed items not sold. It won't be cheap.

Jim

I've never met a bird dog I didn't like.
Sidelock
Sidelock

As an advertiser with GA, at present I hate the new format. Right now I have not had any inquirys since they began fiddling with it. Also, I can not even get into GA to see my own listings, to add guns or make charges. Like the rest of you it loads slow or not at all.

John Boyd
Quality Arms

John Boyd
Quality Arms Inc
Houston, TX
713-818-2971
Sidelock
Sidelock

S L O W and A W F U L! But I am hopeful it will improve soon. I was looking at one gun and it just went blank on me, never could get it back.

Jim

Disgruntled sellers, you are welcome to register to sell on our sites ........ however, we like to run a squeaky clean operation so if you want to list firearms (post 1898) you will need a current FFL. And we don't do handguns or assault weapons. But our inventory is updated in real time, our order, payment and shipment confirmation emails are automated, we calc tax and UPS freight for you and add it to the online invoice, we process credit card payments instantly, and we track your inventory value for you...in other words the sites are real e-commerce sites, not just clunky classifieds.

doublegunhq.com
Fine English, American and German Double Shotguns and Rifles

I'll second John Boyd's comments.

I just tried to post a new item. Couldn't get past the 2nd of 5 pages required (used to be 1) without a page long error message.
Since I don't speak geek, I have no idea what this means except that I'll be opening an account with Gunbroker.

Pete

Sidelock
Sidelock

GB's search function has been superior to GA's for as long as I can remember. As both buyer and seller, I prefer the auction format, despite the spite bidding and sniping, because it allows a glimpse at the realm of the possible, produces over time a market track record (completed items) to the engaged and observant, and a bid is a very simple trigger of mutual contractual obligation. GA format provides only the seller's fantasy, I don't enjoy the process and expense of discovering which of these fantasists can be talked out of the stratosphere, and I find I can't get half these guys on the phone let alone by electronic mail. With that said, GA actually looks worse at a glance so if it functions as bad as it looks, it can't be good.

jack

Sidelock
Sidelock

Seem's to be a plot,

Nancy Pelosi and the Dem's take over and Gun's America goes down. Was this on the 100 hour agenda?

On a serious note: Gun's America really blew it on this one!

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.