April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (Marks_21, GeorgeGibbs505, Tim in PA, buckstix, SKB, 1 invisible), 456 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,465
Posts545,068
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#322639 04/25/13 07:00 AM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I have uploaded some new photographs onto Photobucket but the format seems to have changed. Previously I copied an image code from photobucket and posted it into my new message. I can not find the "image code" now. Anyone had this problem also.

Bob

Sidelock
Sidelock

Bob I had to put the mouse over the right area and click several times before Photobucket acknowleded my click. Seems like it was slow or a delayed reaction

Best,

Mike

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 04/25/13 07:06 AM.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I have been selecting the little "wheel" looking thing, and one of the options is links, that has worked better for me.
CHAZ

Sidelock
Sidelock

Photobucket has indeed changed--and for the better.

Once you've uploaded your pics to your Photobucket library and have your thumbnail photos, simply move your cursor arrow over one of these thumbnail photos. A little gear shaped wheel appears in the upper RH corner, move your cursor over the wheel and a drop down menu appears, click on "Get Links", another drop down menu appears, click on "IMG Codes" and the word "Copied" briefly appears. Then paste that into your message and voila your image appears just like this:

Wild Skies
Since 1951
Sidelock
Sidelock

If I'm on photobucket for a few minutes; sometimes it gets very sloooooow and sometimes won't react for minutes.

Don't sacrifice the future on the altar of today
Sidelock
Sidelock

Slow for me too, and I sometimes have to click on the image code over and over before it acknowledges "copied". I liked the old format a lot better.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein
Sidelock
Sidelock

The format is a little different now. I just go thru my library and single click on the photo I want to post and a large version of it pops up with the image code in a box to the right.

Why I hunt with a combo gun, you never know what your going to run into.

After the first shot the rest are just noise.
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Thanks guys
I will try once again

Bob

gjw Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hi all, need some help here. In the past, I'd click on the Img link and was able to post my pic. Now when I click it, I just get a link and not the pic.

Anyone know how to get back to being able to post the pic and not the link?

Thanks!

Greg

Gregory J. Westberg
MSG, USA
Ret
Sidelock
Sidelock

I find the 'new' Photobucket to be a PITA.

I have two accounts, one for personal pictures and a "Pro" account for business pictures and items I am selling.

Each type of account operates a bit differently, both are slow. Getting the IMG code for a single picture is still simple as described above. If you want to put up 30-40 pictures like I will often do is a PITA.

I am still using it, but only because with 3-4000 pictures hosted between the two accounts, moving to anything else would be nearly impossible.

Mike

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.