April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (buckstix, Sun Dog, AaronN, SKB, Marks_21, 1 invisible), 458 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,466
Posts545,101
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Chuck H Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I inquired about the availability of their round action boxlock, like you've pictured here, in .410 and provided some basic specs. I have no idea of cost and delivery for his guns. Do you have any information on that?

Sidelock
Sidelock

I was quoted a 10-12 month delivery at a cost of 12k Euros ex works. That was for a 16 ga. in the case-colored version, there may be a premium for a .410 and for silver action version (which has a bit more shaping to it).

If you are interested in this, I would definitely suggest that you track down NoDak Scotty, as he went all the way through the process with Jens and can provide a lot more detail.

You can find some more information on this website - though the pricing information is a bit dated I believe
Heirloom

Such a long, long time to be gone, and a short time to be there.
Sidelock
Sidelock

http://www.egun.de/market/item.php?id=4379193
Chuck you never gona had better and nicer at this offer, maybe not what you are looking for because it is a 20 gauge but look at the quality bolino engraving and the wood.
Marc.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Outstanding!

Chuck H Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Marc,
That's a beautiful one. But from my count in my piggybank, I'm not close enought to that number. I'm looking at some other .410's

Sidelock
Sidelock

I've Emailed using the address on the Ziegenhahn website (info@ziegenhahn.de) a couple of times in the last month with no response. I guess I'll keep trying. I've looked at an Essencia but would sure like to know if I can get the same gun significantly cheaper directly from them. I'm in Germany for work usually once a year so could easily visit the factory and perhaps pick it up there if that's legal (I was able to do that in Spain a few years back but I don't know what German laws are).

Sidelock
Sidelock

gw - my first email to Jens got overlooked but he did respond to a later message. I don't know if he could make you an "Essencia" because of his relationship with Krieghoff but he can make you a bespoke gun. And if he makes you something that bears any resemblance to what Marc posted, you done good!

Check out NoDak Scotty's thread on the gun he had made in the DGJ German gun forum.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.