March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (Ken Nelson, KY Jon, Jtplumb, Marc Ret, 1 invisible), 819 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,376
Posts544,027
Members14,391
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 28 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 27 28
Sidelock
Sidelock

Nice looking happy girl, GJW. I'll bet there's more than a few of us who didn't get anything our first hunt. I was lucky enough though; a rabbit on the first shot with my new H&R single 20 full choke.

You need to try some Ribose with Duchess. It's a unique sugar that fuels the heart with a quicker recovery time. My old Lab would be wiped out for a day after a hunt. After giving her Ribose she was up and around to almost normal after 3-4 hours rest. My first couple hunts of a new season my groin would be sore, but not after taking Ribose before and after the hunt. It prevents lactic acid build up.

It's used by many heart patients to give the heart more energy and when the heart has more energy you do to. It's a unique sugar that actually may make blood sugar go down.

I get mine from Swansonvitamins or Puritan Pride on line. I buy the plastic container with the scoop inside. It's amazing stuff.

GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Greg I don't know what I envy more your birds or guns...Gil

Sidelock
Sidelock

16 ga Fox XE

gjw Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Hi guys, thanks for the kind words!!! They are much appreciated. Jo had a good time and is ready to go out again, like in a day or so after this rain we're having stops.

2holer, thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try!!! I sure appreciate the lead.

Nice pic MilRob, wish my photo skills were that good.

Thanks again all!

Greg

Gregory J. Westberg
MSG, USA
Ret
Sidelock
Sidelock

From yesterday morning's grouse hunt.

Sidelock
Sidelock

First bird of the year.

"Not all who wander are Lost"
-Hoppie 14'
GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Tim, nice to see one of your M17's and a 'doodle. IC?? Gil

gjw Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Hi all, my daughter and I went out after I was done with work for a couple hours. Did well, I limited (but lost one, so only two in the bag) and Jo was able to get a bird (her second one since she started hunting this year).

Here's Jo with her bird and her 12ga Brittany:

Mine taken with my 12b J. Harkom:

Best!

Greg

Gregory J. Westberg
MSG, USA
Ret
gjw Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Hi all, my kids and I went out to Joel's (aka J.R.B. here on the board) place today for a hunt. Had a wonderful time!!! Joel and his Mom are some of the finest people you'd ever want to meet. In between the places we hunted Joel and his Mom made us a wonderful dinner (lunch to those out east), ham, German potato salad, beans and a wonderful apple dish. Just can't beat their hospitality. Thanks Joel and Ethel!!!

Anyway, we got some birds, Will shot two, Joel one and I got three. Lot of birds, but the wind was a bit strong, so made things a bit difficult.

All of us used doubles (of course!!). Joel his 12ga Sarriugarte, Will his 16ga Sauer, Jim his 12ga Victor Sarasqueta, Jo her 12ga Brittany and I used my 16b Charles Boswell.

Here's the crew, Will, Jim, Jo and Joel and of course Duchess

Will

Joel

My gun & birds

A bit muddy out there also

Best!

Greg

Gregory J. Westberg
MSG, USA
Ret
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

It's peanut and pecan harvesting season here, and the ol' black bums know it. We're doin' our part to keep the crows from getting them too bad. Going again tomorrow morning in a peanut field.

Fifty, of a take of around 75-80 recently.

Old guys rule!

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Page 7 of 28 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.