April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (CJ Dawe), 1,058 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,467
Posts545,124
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#343769 11/05/13 01:26 PM
RCC Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I have lost the site address for the new B&P ammo distributor when my computer crashed.

Would someone please post it.

Thank you.

bc
Sidelock
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

Bob: I just spoke to Kari McCormick at Aerostar Global Logistics about the excellent B&P 7/8 oz. 12g Competition One loads. The 7 1/2s and 8s are now in stock, but she does not expect 9s until after the first of the year
http://aerostaroutdoors.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=1_24_55&osCsid=9vbbaoar33tsi85vc87es7br20

It's best to call her at 866-251-4245
http://aerostaroutdoors.com/catalog/
k.mccormick@aerostarglobal.com

Boxlock
Boxlock

I had a lousy experience trying to order 16 & 20 ga B&P shells in October. Seem to be out of stock on many items. Would love to try the shells, but was not happy with their stock situation.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Two weeks ago I ordered 4 flats of their F2 20 ga Nickel loads and received them three days later. I had previously told Kari to let me know when they were in stock and she dutifully did. Have dealt with her for nearly ten years and she has always been great to deal with and very, very helpful. I have found over the years to get a bunch of what I want when they have them in stock as they obviously at times run low on of out of stock of certain loads, especially the lower volume items such as hunting loads.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: PaGrouser
I had a lousy experience trying to order 16 & 20 ga B&P shells in October. Seem to be out of stock on many items. Would love to try the shells, but was not happy with their stock situation.

I think the dust has settled a bit - you might want to try again. My understanding is that the issues they were dealing with were not of their own making.

Someone (who acted like he knew what he was talking about) told me today that Kent shells use nearly all the same components as B&P - anybody know if that it is true? Some of the Kent target loads are a bit cheaper than B&P's.

Such a long, long time to be gone, and a short time to be there.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Any time you try to buy in season or just before if you have to expect limited inventory. Buy all you can if they have what you want. No one keeps extra inventory on hand these says. They make one large purchase and sell it off as quickly as they can. Get it in early September and sell it out by first of November is the perfect inventory control these days.

Many of us buy for years in advance. Sometimes we buy expecting to use all the shells one year only to end up with shells for two or more years. Given a chance to buy ammo for one of my doubles I but extras and hope I get to use them before my kids do. My son just found a stash of .22's that I bought over the years. At today's prices it would cost five times what I have in them. When I limited him to 5,000 he was happy for the windfall but still wanting them all. Kids are not happy when it is free if they think they could get even more. Don't think I let him know where the 28' s are just yet.

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.