April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (Hal M Hare, SKB, Lloyd3, Jimmy W, 1 invisible), 662 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,444
Posts544,814
Members14,406
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Sidelock
Sidelock

I relayed Jack's comments as I remember them. I believe I remember them correctly.

Best,

Mike

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

"That amateur Jack Rowe is full of horsefeathers!"

Yeah, maybe it's just the Enid water that causes the mental deficit. wink I was in the same shop making photos for a publication last week and noticed that JJ's shelf was piled high with red anodized caps. I use em... work fine for me.

Last edited by shanebevel; 12/30/13 09:09 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Bilious Bob
Yep.

That amateur Jack Rowe is full of horsefeathers!

PA24 is the oracle of gunsmithin' wisdom.

(even in Pago Pago)

Does the proof in PA24's pictures bother you? Does the help he freely gives offend you? By any chance did you graduate from good old Acme in Pago Pago? With ed?

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
J.R.B. #350832 12/31/13 10:10 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

What is a snap cap and why would anyone need one?

J.R.B. #350863 12/31/13 12:41 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: J.R.B.
Yep.

That amateur Jack Rowe is full of horsefeathers!

PA24 is the oracle of gunsmithin' wisdom.

(even in Pago Pago)

Does the proof in PA24's pictures bother you? Does the help he freely gives offend you? By any chance did you graduate from good old Acme in Pago Pago? With ed?

Free help is often worth exactly what you pay for it, dude.

My A-Zooms seem to work fine.

I wonder if you geniuses have the balls to call Lyman, complain, and post their reply.

Instead of just knocking a product.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Free help is often worth exactly what you pay for it, dude.

My A-Zooms seem to work fine.

I wonder if you geniuses have the balls to call Lyman, complain, and post their reply.

Instead of just knocking a product.

I did just that Buckwheat, just for you, even included pictures.....

I will post their written response word for word just for mental midget users like yourself to read and digest.....

We will see how long it takes Lyman to respond to the ticket number opened on this subject.....

After you receive the information you can go out and buy some more for use in your relics, or as spares.....

I've got a couple full boxes of 'em as removed from customer guns, all gauges, cheap, since you'll need volume as time rolls on.....

Good Luck.....

Doug

Sidelock
Sidelock

Stick that in your Blunderbuss and touch her off Bob. We're helping your "Most High Insignificance" realize it.

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.