April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (Wild Skies, battle, J.B.Patton, Hammergun, AGS), 178 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,433
Posts544,712
Members14,402
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
gjw Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Hi all, well our hunting season ends tomorrow, but due to the brutal cold (wind chills -25 to -50 this weekend), it's safe to say good bye until next year.

It's been a good year for us, about the same as last year, but not as good as some. Still we had plenty of great times and the important thing is no one got hurt or had any accidents. Overall we did well and I have no complaints, only fond memories.

I want to thank my hunting partners for a wonderful season and the many laughs and good hunts we had. And here they are:

My son Will, my number one hunting partner and sidekick:

My number two son, Jim. He loves to duck and deer hunt over any other kind of hunting:

My daughter Jo, a new hunter:

Wade Burns, who's humor and sharp wit makes any hunt a joy:

Joel Baumgarten, who's kindness and hospitality are without equal:

And of course Duchess, my 12 year old GSP who can still go all day:

Thanks again all for a great season and a special thanks to the Lord above and St Hubert.

God Bless All of You!

Greg

Gregory J. Westberg
MSG, USA
Ret
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thank You for the great pictures.
They are wonderful.
Sam Ogle, Lincoln, NE

Sam Ogle
Sidelock
Sidelock

What Sam said.

And if a fellow is judged by the company he keeps it looks like you must be a fine fellow.

Best,

Mike

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks for sharing Greg, keep the torch burning. I'm already looking forward to next years pictures.

tunes

"It's a good day for something"
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks for the pictures and stories this year Greg.

Cheers,
cdog

gjw Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Thank you all for putting up with me and all my pics and posts this year, it's been fun!

Thanks!

Greg

Gregory J. Westberg
MSG, USA
Ret
GJZ Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

It's been fun for us, too.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Don't weep that the season is over Greg. Instead do what I do. I sit in my man cave and dream of next season just like this----->

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
gjw Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: J.R.B.
Don't weep that the season is over Greg. Instead do what I do. I sit in my man cave and dream of next season just like this----->

You know Joel, you clean up real good!!!!

Thanks again so much for all the good times at your place. And thank your mom for the wonderful lunches she made for us, they were wonderful!

Best old friend!

Greg

Gregory J. Westberg
MSG, USA
Ret
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: gjw

You know Joel, you clean up real good!!!!

Thanks to PA24 I've been hearing that a lot lately. grin

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.