April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (GETTEMANS), 391 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,443
Posts544,800
Members14,405
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Good afternoon Everyone ...

My name is Joe Dobrzynski and I am working with Michael's family at his request, before passing, to sell his reloading tools, gun parts, sights and collectibles. I saw the last few posts regarding the items I had listed and your request to be notified of future listings.

I have followed the forums for the last few years and have learned a lot ... but didn't have much to offer. I collect mostly American and English Single Shot rifles and had owned a few fine bolt-action rifles in the past but learned an incredible amount more by spending hours in Michael's gun room at his invitation.

I have listed approximately 30 or so items on eBay this afternoon that include many of A.O. Niedner's personal items, NOSKE scope and mount, Griffin & Howe Scope Mount, Lyman receiver sights and cocking piece sights. Michael told me he wanted all his items listed at $0.01 -and to avoid any "one off" sales and allow "the market" to decide the prices for his items. No "Buy It Nows" etc ...

I haven't posted notice of the sale of Michael's items before because I didn't want to be boastful or subject to criticism, but from the feedback you left over the last few weeks got the feeling you would rather be told.

I worked with Michael through 2013 to help list and sell the small parts and pieces of another high-quality Colt and Single-Shot gunsmith, collector and shooter. Days before Michael went to the hospital for what was supposed to be a routine procedure he asked me to do for his family what I had done for the other. Unfortunately, he never left the hospital and here I am now.

I cannot post every time I list something but would suggest that you set up searched on both eBay and Gunbroker with my ID. It is the same on both websites. My ID is JoJoDo

Respectfully ...
Joe

Sidelock
Sidelock

Joe,

thanks for the prompt shipment of the books

could you add jojodo or something to the description on ebay
to make it foolproof for those of us that struggle with
computers too often... and please tell us what

Thanks
mark

Sidelock
Sidelock

Joe,
I see only 8 items on Ebay that you are selling right now, including Michael's 2 books 3 pipes and 2 Niedner notebooks and a leather scope case.

If there are 30 or so items, I don't see how to find them from your user ID. I might be interested in some of the sights, depending on what they are for.

Good luck!
Brent

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Sidelock

Joe,
What you have done and are doing for both families is to be commended. It is a time consuming task that is like a second job. I can only hope that someone would do the same for my family when the time comes.

Mark,
Select jojodo as a seller to follow and then just check his items to sell frequently.
Brent,
I noticed the same thing when SDH posted that he had several items listed. They all showed up later. Perhaps a delay while the eBay censors check the listings?

Thaine

It ain't ignorance that does the most damage, it's knowing so derned much that ain't so! J. Billings
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Brent / Thaine ...

I have noticed that there is up to a one day delay sometimes when posting items for sale under Sporting Goods / Hunting / Gun Parts. eBay must have some sort of compliance engine or maybe manual approval before items are released to view. Please give it another try later this evening or tomorrow.

All auctions are seven day auctions and that should leave plenty of time for review.

Thank you for your patience ...
Joe

Sidelock
Sidelock

Way to go Joe!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Admirable and honorable. Kudos to you sir.

NRA Benefactor 2008
NRA Patron 2007
NRA Endowment 1996
NRA Life 1988

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.