April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,077 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,469
Posts545,142
Members14,409
Most Online1,299
Apr 26th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#368228 06/04/14 11:23 AM
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Warning: The language is rough in this video at times.
Jim

http://biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=46190

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

People who have the right, but not the ability.

The exploding potato cannon is instructive.

"The price of good shotgunnery is constant practice" - Fred Kimble
Sidelock
Sidelock

Y 'know I have watched this and various versions of the same a few times now ,and I always come to the same realization ,and that is ...how can people be so ignorant ,downright stupid and sooo lucky at the same time ? I see this and my skin actually crawls ,we were sent out the door as kids with pellet guns and a stern warning ...

And never did we do anything as careless as some of these morons ...

I mean what kind of idiot would let his 90 lb girlfriend fire off a 50AE and then kill himself laughing when she beans herself ,she could have just as easy set off another round when it struck her noggin!.

And this nut posting videos of himself inadvertently firing off a shotgun then a pistol in his Moms house ...I mean really,he should be tracked down and relieved of any possession rights .

We all wonder why we as a group get a bad rap for gun ownership ...well there you have it in a nutshell!!!

Never fails to make me cringe ,honestly scary stuff

Last edited by Newf; 06/04/14 07:15 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Sayeeds friends can be excused as .577 Tyrannosaur generates severe recoil impulse especially when shot from the bench.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Both the shooters and those who set them up should be eliminated from he gene pool. We already have enough copies of stupid if you please.

Sidelock
Sidelock

What scares me s***less about these idiots is what happens to the gun after the first shot is fired. Loaded guns are dropped, waved in the air, swung across the body line of other people, etc., etc., and the miracle is why those standing by aren't shot as well (although some of them deserve to be).
I don't like to play the old fogey, but I've had nearly 50 year's genuine fun with firearms, and all the while sticking to the rules that Regimental Sergeant-Major Howard instilled into me as a teenager: every gun is loaded, even when it isn't; no excuses; you take full responsibility.
Too many people from the shallow end of the gene pool, playing with guns. Then again, as long as they only shoot themselves...

N.

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.