May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
2 members (DSchrank, 1 invisible), 807 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,501
Posts545,497
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
1cdog Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Any reports from those that may be attending the Dallas Safari Club Convention (Jan. 15-18) in Dallas, TX this week?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Today was a slow day for visitors. It got fairly busy in the ACGG Exhibition area around 2 PM. Other than that it was a slow visitor day. Ya'll come in hear!

Dennis Earl Smith/Benefactor Life NRA, ACGG Professional member
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ok, I should have mentioned that members of this forum are attending the Dallas Safari club show and any who visit here should come and see them. Dennis Potter, Craig Libhart, Jim Kobe, Dennis Earl Smith. There is also Michael Ullmann who owns the checkering tool company we have discussed. He has a full table of carbide hand tools just waiting for a new home. Come on in guys, You will enjoy what you see and can talk to masters of their craft. There are even many shotguns to view on the tables. I've got a left hand Dixon/MacNaughton round body on the table. Dennis Potter has a Purdy Hammer gun he has restored completely. Craig Libhart has two special shotguns on his table that have been written up in Shooting Sportsman Magazine (French Goyot) and a Fox Sterlingworth. Both nicely done.

Last edited by DES/TSD; 01/16/15 12:41 AM.

Dennis Earl Smith/Benefactor Life NRA, ACGG Professional member
1cdog Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

DES/TSD, thank you for the report.

See any interesting English doubles today?

Thanks in advance!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Will be there tomorrow - hopefully a few guns still around!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Dennis, I wanted to be there this year but I could not make it happen. Say hello to the gang!!

Sidelock
Sidelock

very busy today. Lots of nice guns - was great to see David at WLM&S, as well as Pat at WM, Simon at WR, etc... Didn't walk out with a gun, but have my eye on a droplock, we'll see if that works out...

Sidelock
Sidelock

It was very good to speak with Dennis Potter and my friend Dennis Smith. My biggest accomplishment was speaking with the Farm & Ranch Credit folks.

Mine's a tale that can't be told, my freedom I hold dear.

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.