March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
2 members (Gunning Bird, L. Brown), 864 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,015
Members14,391
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I haven't posted pictures here in a while and I wanted to show the steps I used in positioning a forend lug and then relaying the rib. I had some problems with Photobucket recently and would rather use another site. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Gil

[IMG]
Sidelock
Sidelock

I can't use it either, gil. I haven't been able to post any pics here for nearly a month. I keep thinking it is something with my cookies, or some such. But, in actuality it may be the "cobbler". blush blush

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I use either photobucket or

www.hunt101.com

No major issues with either, but do get some spam from photobucket

Mike

USAF RET 1971-95 [Linked Image from jpgbox.com]
Sidelock
Sidelock

Photo bucket is a pain, but worked yesterday for me to post pics here

NRA Patron Life Member
Sidelock
Sidelock

The only time I ever tried to use Photobucket, I screwed it all up and it has never worked since.
JR

Be strong, be of good courage.
God bless America, long live the Republic.
Sidelock
Sidelock

My problem is that when I try to "Copy" the IMG address, by clicking on it, it turns blue instead of yellow, and is not copied. I have posted pics successfully for years on pb, but this has never occurred before. Puzzling.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Photobucket works just fine for me--just tried it. No issues, whatsoever.

Wild Skies
Since 1951
Sidelock
Sidelock

A fellow board member told me once of a pic. hosting site. It is the one I use now.

www.imgur.com

You might try it and see if you like it better, or if it's more user friendly.

Sidelock
Sidelock

You might want to try "Nikon Image Space" ( www.nikonimagespace.com ).
I just started using it so have to learn of the details on organizing/sharing methods.

There are 2 free hosting plans available. a basic one for anyone to use with 2gb space available and a second plan for registered owners of Nikon equipment providing 20gb of storage space grin

Upload, organizing, sharing look to be pretty easy. From what I gather this service is a work in progress but pretty well done, as you would expect from a major camera company.

Here is a link to a sample pic that I just posted for public sharing of a A&F Filli Rizzini. I noticed that using this simplistic method gives me an encoded URL that does not display here but can be linked to.
From what I can tell I should be able to get a true .jpg link once I do a more formal organizing.

Nikon Image Space A&F Flli Rizzini

I'll try to figure out how to get it to embed/display here later. I do know that it is possible to create and share selected albums.

oh yes, no spam that I can see.

Courtesy of a WOMBAT
* (Waste Of Money Brains And Talent)

YMMV
Boxlock
Boxlock

Photobucket sucks, for me at least. Tried it six ways to Sunday and can't get it to work. Ended up having to put a pic on my Facebook page instead (just have to try to remember to remove it later).

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.