March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (Karl Graebner, Marc Ret, LeFusil, SKB, RWG, Ken Nelson), 282 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,373
Posts543,993
Members14,389
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Sidelock
Sidelock

I love alternative facts! Just for the record - this is real fact

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/donald-trump-melania-trump-knauss-first-lady-erections

have another day
Dr.WtS

Dr.WtS
Mysteries of the Cosmos Unlocked
available by subscription
Sidelock
Sidelock

Quote:
Also, he went on to tell me that the former First Lady has now departed Palm Springs for the Caribbean with both daughters, leaving the former Commander-in Chief to now vacation alone with his two exceedingly wealthy and openly-gay hosts. Not sure what to read into all of that?
I read into it that your mate is talking through his jam roll.

Mr and Mrs Obama plus their children are staying at Richard Bransons pad on Necker as reported in todays "Times" with pics of them at the airport shaking hands with the staff.... as per.

Eug

Thank you, very kind. Mine's a pint
Sidelock
Sidelock

I thought the Former President got a house in DC so his daughter could finish private school at Sidwell Friends, funny how much school they can miss and still graduate. ( just a ridiculous comment)

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Lloyd3 Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Yeah, I saw that yesterday. Any way to get them to stay down there?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Nothing can top the nude pictures of Obama's mother. She must have driven her parents to distraction.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Melania has to be the most beautiful woman in the world.

Last edited by pooch; 01/25/17 08:23 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: pooch
Melania has to be the most beautiful woman in the world.

I agree there. She's also very intelligent.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Wonko the Sane

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/donald-trump-melania-trump-knauss-first-lady-erections

have another day
Dr.WtS

I have it from a highly placed source in the DNC that GQ possesses nude pictures of Bill Clinton and that they were going to run them if he became the First Gentlemen.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Very nice pictures.

I just had a disturbing and terrifying vision. I briefly imagined Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton in the same poses. Happily it passed very quickly, especially since I've just finished lunch.

Regards
Ken

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Wonko the Sane

have another day
Dr.WtS

So what, she was young and very beautiful, give her a break.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.