April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (Jimmy W, Jtplumb, Hammergun, R. Glenz, 1 invisible), 1,151 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,445
Posts544,842
Members14,406
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Eis Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I hope all of you have a great time, I'm not going to be able to make it this year as my daughter graduates with honors that weekend. I haven't missed this shoot in a long time and will miss seeing all of the guys that I only see once a year but hopefully I'll see you guys next year.
Don't forget to stop by Drake's Landing for some SXS shooting on Thursday and Friday morning, it's a great place nice people and fair prices. We started shooting there five years ago and now about 75 or so shooters go there and have fun shooting great targets and then go over to Deep River to shop and see people

Sidelock
Sidelock

I plan to be there Friday & Saturday

To see my guns go to www.mylandco.com Select "SPORTING GUNS " My E-Mail palmettotreasure@aol.com
Sidelock
Sidelock

Stan,

You need to find me and see the latest project gun. It is a H. Leue, Berlin, pre-1892 16 hammer gun. It is not like any 16 back action Jones lever hammer gun I've ever seen.
It has 32" Damascus shotgun barrels (London Proof 2 3/4" nitro).
It also has a set of 26" 16 ga Damascus RIFLE barrels (London Proof, 2 9/16" Black powder).
The gun weighs in at 9 1/4 lbs with either barrel. Both barrels have the same SN. The shotgun barrels had dent raised. It was apparently reproofed prior to finishing the barrel work. The proof on both barrels is 2005.
So, how many 9 1/4 lb 32" 16s could there be that also have rifle barrels?
I'll walk it over to the German gun collectors for some ideas. The barrels need browning. I can do that. It is just so cool that I'll bring it along. I could shoot hammer 16. The gun is in proof. The only thing is it weighs only 1/4 lbs less than my Boswell 32" 10 ga.
Maybe I'll go out and shoot 2 events at a time. No, I'd need a gun bearer.

Joe

Sidelock
Sidelock

I WILL find you and take a look at that. Sounds really cool. I do love 32" barreled 16s.

I looked over my S1 series Brileys and here's what I can let go:

1- lt.modified
2- Improved cylinder
3 -skeet
2-cylinder

I'll bring them all and you can be thinking about what you want.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

In preparation for the Southern tomorrow, I'm going through my battery, trying to make a decision about parting with an old friend. I promised myself I would reduce my holdings by one as penance for a recent sinful acquisition. Now that it comes down to it, I am finding it hard to follow through with that rash vow made in a weak moment weeks ago! I must follow through...

Owen
Sidelock
Sidelock

No you don't

Sidelock
Sidelock

Wife and I went last year. It was very nice, but we cannot afford to go to them all; so this year, I will attend the one in Medford, Wisconsin.

Sam Ogle
Eis Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Sam Ogle
Wife and I went last year. It was very nice, but we cannot afford to go to them all; so this year, I will attend the one in Medford, Wisconsin.

Sam hope to see you in Medford, I couldn't go to the Southern this year too. We will be up on the hill, white F150 with white cap, come up and join us. Eric

pod Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I just came back from the southern as I live very close. great show.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I am resting from my second day spent at the southern. Shot 20 ga and 16ga today and will shoot 28 ga tomorrow. Brought along a non shooting friend that likes vintage sxs . He has gone over the edge! Has bought a Fox XE 20ga, a Parker VH 20 ga, and W C Scott 20 ga.! Says he has never seen so many doubles! I think he might be out of cash but still has his credit card? I have the possibility of a trade for a Merkel 301E 20 ga in the works! I am not looking forward to the drive back to western Illinois,14 hours on the road isn't fun anymore.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.