March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (Southern Sport), 860 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,016
Members14,391
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sidelock
Sidelock

Saskbooknut, then we are on the same page. I'll try to find some time to sift thru the threads contained herein & find some of the early Italian examples.

Cheers,

Raimey
rse

Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith, Bless you and your name calling silliness.

I am glad I have once again made your day noting your repetitive conduct. It all speaks for itself.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

I only call them as I see them Gladys, I mean old colonel... and can't help noting that in your own special hypocritical fashion, you have contributed absolutely nothing to answering the original post.

But I know you'll never see it that way because you are simply much too dense.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

pod Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Seldom do I contribute to these posts basically because what I see as response to a very interesting sxs and possibly a source of knowledge unknown. what is wrong with these school girls that cant wait to bare their claws on a personal agenda??? I have several fine guns [sxs rifle, drilling and others I would like to share but it seems the bullsh-- far exceeds the expectation. This site is my favorite of all of them and will continue to be read with great interest but with disappointment in the conduct of the very few.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: pod
what is wrong with these school girls that cant wait to bare their claws on a personal agenda??? I have several fine guns [sxs rifle, drilling and others I would like to share but it seems the bullsh-- far exceeds the expectation.

All I will say is that if the annual donation drive has fewer members each year, it should come as no surprise!

dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I was thinking of posting on how nice this site has been of late. Guess keeth just cant resist his urges to continue to draw this forum into the sewer. Thanks keeth.

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?
Sidelock
Sidelock

It is a real Shame..This thread started out to be one of the most interesting in a long while...A lovely mystery gun the subject...Then Mr. Dementia enters with his same old attacks. BORING and non contributory....

Sidelock
Sidelock

I like Keith. He keeps it real and puts the dingalings on blast. The way I see it, if Keith's putting you on blast...you probably deserved it. And he does so over and over again by posting what these ding dongs have either written or said. He doesn't seem slanderous to me.. And....over the years, Keith has also contributed many technical and otherwise helpful answers in regards to shotguns...much more so than many other so called "contributors". Don't say or write stupid shit...and Keith won't blow you up. Seems simple.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: LeFusil
I like Keith. He keeps it real and puts the dingalings on blast. The way I see it, if Keith's putting you on blast...you probably deserved it. And he does so over and over again by posting what these ding dongs have either written or said. He doesn't seem slanderous to me.. And....over the years, Keith has also contributed many technical and otherwise helpful answers in regards to shotguns...much more so than many other so called "contributors". Don't say or write stupid shit...and Keith won't blow you up. Seems simple.

The downside is that it turns into personal fights between members and is a bit off-putting for newcomers. Would you want to go to a party and sit at the table where guests are undermining and hurling insults at each other? It's not a good look for the forum or for our beloved sport, really.

-Leverhead
Sidelock
Sidelock

Now that Keeth has succeeded in disrupting this topic, which is what he wanted to do..Is it possible to get it back on track?

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.