April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
8 members (Karl Graebner, Mark Larson, gunmaker, Jtplumb, 2 invisible), 395 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,443
Posts544,799
Members14,405
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 24 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 23 24
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Last Dollar
Craig, tell me who your doctor was when they switched your brain and [censored]? Maybe use that one...

Look at this statement from the disgusting Libtard Last Dollar.

This guy is so brilliant, he thinks it is wise to embrace anti-gunners and FUDD's who support anti-gunners, and bring them into some weird Big Tent with the rest of us who actually support the 2nd Amendment. Gee, that's really intelligent! That way they could stab us in the back from within.

You might as well bring termites into a wood framed house, or permit pedophiles to run Day Care Centers.

If you support and vote for anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats, then you are anti-gun. If you deny that simple fact, then you are not only anti-gun, but you are dishonest too.

Now where in hell did Last Dollar get that figure of $37 billion as Warren Buffet's tax savings under Trump's Tax Reduction Plan? Buffet is worth about $$77 to 80 billion, and has never earned $37 billion in a year. So even if he paid nothing, he could not save that much. It looks like Last Dollar is spreading DNC lies like rocky mtn bullshit.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Im thinking Martha Stewart as VP. If you dont give us what we want in trade negotiations shell hit you in the head with a rolling pin. Shes gangsta.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I bet there was lots of "Tards" in that one! Here a tard there a tard, everywhere a tard tard.....

Sidelock
Sidelock

Last Dollar hates this thread. He thinks it has gone on way too long. Here's how he got started in this thread:

Originally Posted By: KY Jon
I miss Misfires where these debates use to be held. 12 pages of nothing.

Here's stupid's reply:

For sure...Hot air

But since then he has returned six more times to post his Hot Air... even though he doesn't like this thread. Now there's a whole lot of "tard" in that kind of behavior.

But threads about Libtards who support the anti-gun politicians who infringe upon our gun rights really bother Last Dollar, because they hit so close to home.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I bet there was lots of "Tards" in that one! Here a tard there a tard, everywhere a tard tard.....

Nope, I think only one?

Sidelock
Sidelock

[foot]?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Only one tard? The word tard is slipping....(foot?--nah anal orifice)

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Craig, tell me who your doctor was when they switched your brain and [censored]? Maybe use that one...

Look at this statement from the disgusting Libtard Last Dollar.

This guy is so brilliant, he thinks it is wise to embrace anti-gunners and FUDD's who support anti-gunners, and bring them into some weird Big Tent with the rest of us who actually support the 2nd Amendment. Gee, that's really intelligent! That way they could stab us in the back from within.

You might as well bring termites into a wood framed house, or permit pedophiles to run Day Care Centers.

If you support and vote for anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats, then you are anti-gun. If you deny that simple fact, then you are not only anti-gun, but you are dishonest too.

Now where in hell did Last Dollar get that figure of $37 billion as Warren Buffet's tax savings under Trump's Tax Reduction Plan? Buffet is worth about $$77 to 80 billion, and has never earned $37 billion in a year. So even if he paid nothing, he could not save that much. It looks like Last Dollar is spreading DNC lies like rocky mtn bullshit.

Last Dollar- Keith I thought he was in Mexico and left here like a little girl all wound up ? Has lost what left of his mind.

1) Buffet-and I am not a fan of his politics,does not get an additional 37 million himself, there may be 37 billion higher in book value(don't' try LD is way above your head) of the "publicly traded" business's he controls in BRK.A.

2)Only a liberal idiot would think that "we" will pay more if corporation's pay less-its NOT the governments money it belongs to corp and individuals to use whats left after taxes. The Corp tax cust's are going to employee's (over 1 million have received bonus's ) share holders, expansion and lowering prices to be competitive !(again way over you head LD)

Now LD for your reading assignment-, so you can catch up with some of the others,look up The "Lafer Curve" and supply side economics.

Last edited by Dave K; 01/09/18 02:14 PM.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Only one tard? The word tard is slipping....(foot?--nah anal orifice)

Thats not nice, LD. You should take a lesson from the kinder, gentler JR. (I kinda liked the old JR, but then Im an arsehole)

Sidelock
Sidelock

Hillary For Prison 2018
Page 17 of 24 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.