April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (SKB, Ted Schefelbein, Argo44, welder, 2 invisible), 848 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,445
Posts544,832
Members14,406
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 26 27
eeb Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

To the Progressive an unwanted baby is nothing more than an unwanted tick and is treated as such. The progressives have reduced themselves to espousers of death at their convenience. What a platform.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I never understood a philosophy built on hate, envy, hypocrisy and so many double standards which has become the Liberal viewpoint. The right is not perfect by any means but I accept their message that people need to be allowed to succeed on their own merits as well as fail. You can not have decades to a century long affirmative action or government action without end. After awhile people need to accept their results instead of blaming others.

Politics is all about money. You can stir up more money if you can play off one group off against another and make the contrast well defined and refuse to work with them. The only important thing to elected officials is to stay in power not fix things. So the Liberals have taken over the Democratic Party and seem to like making their members all think they are victims and those who dont agree with their every view are suppressors.

People who hate others because they are more successful and tell themselves selves and others its all because of unfair advantages. They refuse to accept most things come with hard work, sacrifice, education of skills which have real world value, not a price of paper which claims you are an expert. People who hate other races but then get pissed when they think others are being racist towards them. The hypocrisy of a womans right to abortion whenever they choose but then those same people are so violently oppose to the death sentence. The hypocrisy of being outraged when children are separated at the border but would have had no problem had the mother aborted that same child before birth.

These same people want to riot when they loose an election. Want to ignore laws which they dont like. That want free stuff and dont care who pays for it as long as they get what they want. That want to take away from the rich to distribute as they see fit. Well screw you. I did not see you studying hard, paying for an education out of my own pocket because at the time I was not a minority, not given a free ride and at the time did not get government paid educational monies. I later did not see you serving in the military to protect this country. Most rich people worked hard for their money. Paid taxes on everything they have. They did not cry for free, cry for more. They just want government to do its job to protect them, not tell them what to think and how to run their lives.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe

I'll say it I hate their damn guts and I'm proud of it.

And......?

Sidelock
Sidelock

....yet by being Pro-birth you keep on f ucking yourself.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Bon and Angus had this figured out back in 79.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister

And......?

And.....? Why that's an easy one Jagermeister.

And you will never have to worry about getting Lyme disease because you don't hunt, and you don't own any double shotguns, and you won't be out shooting any birds. And unless there is an infestation of ticks at your local gun shop where you do your drooling and tire-kicking and placing guns on Layaway without ever completing the purchase, you won't have anything to worry about in the future... except being a pathetic internet fraud. Now why don't you go abort yourself since you have nothing to offer.

Last edited by keith; 07/03/18 12:20 PM.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

wow, dat keetee is such ah sweetee...

locked up an awl like he is on dis hot day in lewisburg, pa...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: Jagermeister

And......?

And.....? Why that's an easy one Jagermeister.

, you won't have anything to worry about in the future....

Correct being foreign-born I have more rights in this country than you do. Please refer to the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Sidelock
Sidelock

That's not what I said Jagermeister. Do you really want to manufacture and edit quotes? Isn't it bad enough just being a pathetic loser who is reduced to lying about guns you don't really own, and pretending that you actually own one lousy double shotgun?

Apparently the Civil Rights Act of 1964 gives you the right to be an idiot. Congratulations. The topic is ticks and Lyme Disease.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: L. Brown

Some speculation that Lyme disease originated in a military lab on an island right out from Lyme Connecticut and it was developed by the US Military as a weapon.

Yes indeed . . . ran across those facts when I worked for the CIA. AIDs was also a biological warfare experiment gone wrong, which we then turned loose on the country's gay and black communities. Just ask Maxine Waters for verification. She'll also tell you that the CIA was responsible for the crack epidemic in the ghetto.

For people who claim they don't like liberals, some folks here can certainly suck up liberal hogwash by the gallon.

Ever notice how liberal idiots spin the wheel...

Hey dummy Lyme disease is spead by bugs not faggots.

Page 5 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 26 27

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.