May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
5 members (Robertovich, Perry M. Kissam, Marks_21, Chad Linder, 1 invisible), 651 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,505
Posts545,545
Members14,417
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 27 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 26 27
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Glad to hear you are now testing negative for Lyme's Lloyd....best of luck to you in the future in all your endeavors.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

Edit: You'd think the Great King Brown would know that Sikhs and Muslims are two distinctly different religions. Many Sikhs have been tortured and killed by Muslims for refusing to convert to Islam.

keith, its Larry who doesnt know the difference between Sikhs and Muslims. I thought King had him straightened out on the matter.

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Just a PS to Larry's on military intelligence. A Vancouver Sikh detective, Harjit Singh, was considered by US and Canadian commanding generals in Afghanistan as "the best intelligence source in theatre," on his fourth tour seconded to the US commander General Terry. He spoke Punjabi and Urdu. He now is Canada's defence minister.

Still pumping Harjit, eh, King. Fookin guy better learn Cinese pronto or hes going to end up in Brussels building that imaginary EU Army. Even that would be a step up from Ottawa!

Side note: Seems our President isnt the only one who likes to grab them by the pu$$y, eh?

Sidelock
Sidelock

It pleases me, too, Lloyd. Two friends' lives were ruined by late diagnosis; it was a struggle to keep their marriages.

Sidelock
Sidelock

That's not the way I saw it lonesome. King frequently brings up this Harjit guy to support his little brother Larry's contention that Muslims are the salt of the earth. It is probably a result of King's racist stereotyping that makes him think all dark skinned guys with turbans are the same. But as I've said before, whenever King presents some "fact" or statistics to support his Liberal Left beliefs, it is always a good idea to check it out. I still believe he is the father of fake news. Craft of journalism, he calls it.

By the way, the Sikh guy isn't named Singh either. It's Sajjan. I also was unaware of the major sexual abuse scandal rocking the Canadian military. I guess misogyny and sexual abuse of women is bad when Mitt Romney puts their profiles in binders, but it's perfectly OK when the Liberal Minister of Defence chooses to not aggressively address it. Then there's that little thing where he admitted exaggerating his role in an offensive against the Taliban. He called himself the Architect of the offensive... But he wasn't. Next he'll be claiming to be An Award Winning Winemaker. Maybe we can blame it on Lyme disease... or Dick Cheney.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads

keith, its Larry who doesnt know the difference between Sikhs and Muslims. I thought King had him straightened out on the matter.

Lonesome, I think you have me confused with someone else. I served where Muslims lived; the Sikhs were a long ways away, across most of Africa and a large chunk of Asia. But I've long been quite well aware of the difference. Pretty easy to tell the difference by sight as well: beard and turban. It does seem there was at least one guy in WI who didn't know the difference . . . attacked a Sikh temple apparently thinking they were Muslims.

Sidelock
Sidelock

You love them so much why the hell did you come back.

Sidelock
Sidelock

It pleases me, too, Lloyd. Two friends' lives were ruined by late diagnosis; it was a struggle to keep their marriages.

What part did Lyme disease play in their marriage ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe

What part did Lyme disease play in their marriage ?

Go back and read the first paragraph of this thread, by Lloyd.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Serious psychiatric roller-coaster, joe. I marvel how my friends got through it; maybe as second marriages.

Eis Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

What was the title of this thread again, after the last five pages I've forgotten what Lloyd was saying. First two pages were informative..........

Page 11 of 27 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 26 27

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.