April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (earlyriser, Ted Schefelbein, Ian Forrester), 245 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,463
Posts545,041
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 27 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 26 27
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: John Roberts
Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
I think I understand Larry's problem now...

He was given Lymes disease by the gay Muslim spy that was living in his house in Morocco raising his kid while LB was out in the field chastising goats in orperation "It's okay to love thy neighbors goat and eat it too"...

ROTFLMAO!
JR

Larry knows full well that a Muslim can't love his own goat and eat it too...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: 1cdog
"Ticks & Tick Prevention" - A serious subject for people who enjoy the outdoors.

New Effort for Lyme Disease Vaccine Draws Early Fire

https://www.wsj.com/articles/new-effort-...age=1&pos=2

Interesting...I'm not sure how a vaccine is going to stop the spread of Lymes disease.

The anialation of the tick would help.

irs Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

"Ticks & Tick Prevention" - A serious subject for people who enjoy the outdoors.

Interesting...I'm not sure how a vaccine is going to stop the spread of Lymes disease.

Annihilation or analation? Two vastly different things.

JDH Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I had my own scare with a tick bite on my thigh. Two days after tick was removed a four inch in diameter lesion appeared. Physician placed me on antibiotics for a few weeks and lesion resolved. It was a little frightening. A few weeks ago my grandson and I went fishing. The redbugs ate my rear end up. The poor boy clawed his little goober raw. As far as annihilation I think ticks and redbugs are immune to pesticides, pole reversal solar flares, climate change and fire ants. But I feel a vaccine would be a good thing for those who frequent the outdoors.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The kind of ticks I have are not immune to at least one pesticide, bifenthrin. I spray specific parts of the yard and walking trails and one spraying keeps them at bay for about 6 months. We have common deer ticks, which have white spots on them when small.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Saturday night...

https://youtu.be/NpEfwBaBvWA

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: L. Brown
....Osama said was their duty. Which goes to show that not all that many of them--especially here--really believe it's their duty. Some people who don't understand Islam put joining the jihad in the same category as fasting during Ramadan, or the daily prayers....

I didnt know the big o had a pal account for donations?

Where does the all the money end up that is suppose to be for kids schools and little medical clinics? Its my understanding that its okay to look the other way?

Suggest you research US laws on the subject, Craig. "Follow the money" is a time-tested way of tracking people who support terrorism. And they can end up in prison. The usual defense is an attempt to demonstrate that the donors didn't know how the money was being used.

Of course it's not only the Islamists who play that game. The IRA used to do pretty well collecting for "the cause" in Irish bars.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: irs

Annihilation or analation? Two vastly different things.

I've had ticks in a lot of places but never on my "analation" that I knew about...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
....Osama said was their duty. Which goes to show that not all that many of them--especially here--really believe it's their duty. Some people who don't understand Islam put joining the jihad in the same category as fasting during Ramadan, or the daily prayers....

I didnt know the big o had a pal account for donations?

Where does the all the money end up that is suppose to be for kids schools and little medical clinics? Its my understanding that its okay to look the other way?

Suggest you research US laws on the subject, Craig. "Follow the money" is a time-tested way of tracking people who support terrorism. And they can end up in prison. The usual defense is an attempt to demonstrate that the donors didn't know how the money was being used.

Of course it's not only the Islamists who play that game. The IRA used to do pretty well collecting for "the cause" in Irish bars.

Has the CIA ever supported terrorists ?

Don't answer that Larry the clown you might offend one of your Islamic brethren.

Sidelock
Sidelock

This might be a little off topic here but this is a link to some information about ticks.

https://www.wired.com/story/we-have-no-idea-how-bad-the-us-tick-problem-is/

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming. BTW, when you attack Larry please try to keep reason, logic and real world experience in mind as you marshal your arguments. A few of you are looking pretty foolish in your zeal to crap on him.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Page 13 of 27 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 26 27

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.