April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (Fudd, Jtplumb, Ted Schefelbein, skeettx, Birdog, 1 invisible), 463 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,472
Posts545,155
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 18 19
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I am a dbl gun addict, a hunter, an engineer and a fully licensed ffl and a Californian

Typically I hate the vitriol toward CA. Recently one of my favorite wholesaler, Zanders Sporting goods sent out a letter suspending deliveries to CA because of some stupid Prop 65 (hazardous) warning labels. I know Zanders will work it out. I mad at the terrible comments on facebook from all of the people who hate me and other Californians and think no one in the industry should do business in CA. I have seen examples here too over the years. For all please read the following I posted in reply (after calling the morons, exactly what they are).... Think about this before you refuse to sell a gun to CA...We must all fight the battle together!

My Post:
Sorry for calling some of you guys morons… that does no good. You all need to understand….
The major geographical portion of CA is conservative and for a lot of us our business revolves around agriculture. We are people just like you guys. We vote conservative, we go to church, we love our God and Guns, we hunt, fish and enjoy the outdoors…..just like you! I personally spend about 40 days hunting each year and another 25+ days shooting Clays. There are a lot of people just like me (and you) here.

We are stuck with a population base in the Bay area that is tech based and liberal, yet the remainder of CA feeds the nation.

All of you who do not want to send guns or do business with CA are hurting the people that have the same values as you do…. Yet you all buy cell phones from apple, software and computers developed in CA and watch movies produced by the liberals in CA. I am not asking you to stop buying tech, just asking you to remember that we need support too.

I am a member of SCI, DU, and a NRA patron. I was the vice president of the CA Side by Side Society. For years I used my FFL for free to support these organizations at fundraisers. In addition, I once was a director of the California Waterfowl Association. Over the past 30 years I have been directly responsible or involved in raising over 2 million dollars for these organization. How many of you can say that?

So, please temper your comments about the other people in CA, think about it before you refuse to support people just like you…while your texting or checking facebook on your Liberal profit-making device.

Good Hunting and Shooting to all!

Jerry

Sidelock
Sidelock

Well stated Jerry.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Gorblimey!

Seeking Alpha is neither liberal or conservative. It’s American.

Edh Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Well said.

Sidelock
Sidelock

There comes a time to make a stand or get the hell out of Dodge...and you missed your chances to do either years and years ago.

The San Andres fault is the only hope for California.

So stop whining Jerry.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I sell to CA. It takes a few extra minutes . Not worth losing a sell and a customer over.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Jerry,
I think we can find a place for you and will welcome you here in Alabama. How else will they know they are terribly wrong, unless we tell them? If you come, be sure to do it before the census.
Mike

Sidelock
Sidelock

Just for the record and the morons - I don't have a problem calling them that - there are more US Veterans living in CA than any other State in the Union. AND in the VN war nearly One in Ten!! - give that number some thot - KIA were kids from CA.

CA haters can GFY since they certainly don't know WTF they're talking about

Dr.WtS
Mysteries of the Cosmos Unlocked
available by subscription
Sidelock
Sidelock

Mr. Mele: Exceptional post, clear and concise. I fear that I too have lumped all Californians together at times in past conversations and humbly stand corrected here. California is what many states are now becoming, Colorado included, so I can't fairly cast aspersions any more. Our country is at a bit of a precipice these days, and all gun and freedom loving citizens need to treat each other with more than just a little common courtesy.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Wonko the Sane
Just for the record and the morons - I don't have a problem calling them that - there are more US Veterans living in CA than any other State in the Union. AND in the VN war nearly One in Ten!! - give that number some thot - KIA were kids from CA.

CA haters can GFY since they certainly don't know WTF they're talking about

Dilly, dilly.

A person would have to be an absolute moron not to recognize the pro military stronghold of the nation. Great point, the state is run just like the military, Stars and Stripes in full display. Can you describe what it means to be a CA lover, in a self gratifying way?

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 18 19

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.