March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (SKB), 888 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,015
Members14,391
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
gjw #522759 09/09/18 08:01 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Drew: Thank you for your great posts over the years. You are one of the best! Gil

[IMG]
SKB #522761 09/09/18 08:11 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
Is Bill wrestling with a pig again Craig? He should known better. Too easy to get covered in mud yourself.

Send any teenagers texts this weekend to get them involved in the outdoors?....

Wrestling? No Steve, I think he's just being all that he can be. Besides, I'll only wade in, oh, knee deep or so. How about you?

You know Steve, just maybe to your second thought. A little bit back, I ran into a middle teenager who was supposedly not overly fond of school. I gathered that he was interested in a craft that I knew I had odds and ends for. Just a couple weeks ago, I made the four hour round trip to drop off stuff to play around with. Sorry, no text and I know your example was way better, but this kid did have a pretty big smile on his face, and just had to tell me how he had dug around since I'd seen him previous and was now using some of his great grandfather's old tools.

You sound well, I'll wave to you running up and down 25 this coming weekend,
Craig

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
A final question for those here who "think" Obama was the worst President ever: what did he do that compares to invading Iraq and killing at least 200,000 civilians there, maiming thousands of American service people and killing more than 5000, presiding over the worst financial failure since 1929, and failing to respond to Hurricane Katrina? Somebody point out what exceeds these failures. In my opinion the worst mistake he made was wasting so much of his first term trying to reason with Republicans. PS: For all his shortcomings, George W is basically a decent person. He was badly in over his head but not badly intentioned.

Worst President, maybe/maybe not I'm not doing the job so I really cant say, but definitely the most divisive. No need to explain why you wouldn't get it if I did. But that seems to be the modus operandi here.
Number 1 reason: Pretending to be an avid shotgunner! (See what I did, brought it back to doubleguns!) In all seriousness I dont think there has been a president in all of American history that has done more to hurt the people in his own country as your savior has done! I guess those things are ok, right?

Last edited by RARiddell; 09/09/18 08:42 PM.
gjw #522772 09/09/18 09:58 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Wow this place is more entertaining than FB. I long for the days when Klunkermeister would put homey jOe back to the hole he crawls out of. jOe is just like Ed, no one takes either of those two serious or you shouldnt . And this Keith guy, wow what a piece of work. Guy has serious physiological issues. Just let it go man.

Dont let the haters get to you Doc...

Last edited by battle; 09/09/18 10:00 PM.
battle #522780 09/10/18 01:07 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: battle
And this Keith guy, wow what a piece of work. Guy has serious physiological issues. Just let it go man.

Physiological issues???? Well thanks for joining the preacher in providing internet diagnoses, but my circulation, heart rate, blood pressure, kidneys, liver, and all my other parts are working well.

Perhaps you meant to say psychological, and join the preacher in pronouncing that anyone you personally dislike is crazy. If that's the case, well I guess that's what you get with ObamaCare... A diagnosis from an idiot who can't spell.

I see you think that I am unreasonable because you think I should "let it go". But you don't seem to think that the preacher should do the same. He's done more posting in the last two days than he would normally do in two weeks, and he looks like a cat trying to cover up shit on a marble floor with all his frenetic copy-and-paste research. Maybe he thinks it's going to take more than some blasphemous Biblical personal attacks and pictures of dead dogs to divert attention from his uncivil and devious behaviors. I just don't know, but I do know that you are a partisan jerk and commentary from a total hypocrite like you only reinforces my points about FUDD's and liberal loons. Now I'll be awake all night trying to decide whether you or rocky mtn bill has the lower I.Q.

Here's a little essay test to help me decide. In 100 words or less, please explain for us how the preacher can say that anyone who uses the word "retard" is cowardly, but he thanks his friend Dr. Wanker for using the very same word to describe our pro-gun President.

Last edited by keith; 09/10/18 01:37 AM.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Drew Hause #522783 09/10/18 05:30 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Drew Hause

jOe: another thing I've always despised were bigots, you and RWTF. And guys who enjoyed being cruel, like when some poor guy who just got grandpa's gun, and thinks it's a treasure, posts on here and you tell him to take it to Cracker Barrel. There are ways to explain the gun has no value without being an azz.

Many men who hurt others have been wounded too, and have a destructive self-image. Others really do enjoy it, and are just sociopathic SOBs who abuse kids and dogs and women - and the Christ of the Bible would have kicked their ass if He had caught them. I HOPE your donation to St. Jude is evidence of the former, and if so I am genuinely sorry for your pain and hope in some way you can find healing. Maybe take a break from the Forum?

You're not as smart as Keith, but also not a dumb as you play. Carry on by yourself. Unilateral detente. Not playing anymore with you either.

jOe can handle this Keith, but whatever

Here's some dOts dOc....

So now you are calling me a bigot.... and then a sociopathic SOBs who abuses kids and dogs and women....

....Then you go on to say I'm not as smart as Keith....

One thing about it dOc I'm not as dumb as the sum bee'ch that hides behind the bible.

....When I get before God I won't have to answer to that or for abusing women children or my dogs....

Any more dOt's you need connected preacher bOy ?

keith #522786 09/10/18 08:06 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: battle
And this Keith guy, wow what a piece of work. Guy has serious physiological issues. Just let it go man.

Physiological issues???? Well thanks for joining the preacher in providing internet diagnoses, but my circulation, heart rate, blood pressure, kidneys, liver, and all my other parts are working well.

Perhaps you meant to say psychological, and join the preacher in pronouncing that anyone you personally dislike is crazy. If that's the case, well I guess that's what you get with ObamaCare... A diagnosis from an idiot who can't spell.

I see you think that I am unreasonable because you think I should "let it go". But you don't seem to think that the preacher should do the same. He's done more posting in the last two days than he would normally do in two weeks, and he looks like a cat trying to cover up shit on a marble floor with all his frenetic copy-and-paste research. Maybe he thinks it's going to take more than some blasphemous Biblical personal attacks and pictures of dead dogs to divert attention from his uncivil and devious behaviors. I just don't know, but I do know that you are a partisan jerk and commentary from a total hypocrite like you only reinforces my points about FUDD's and liberal loons. Now I'll be awake all night trying to decide whether you or rocky mtn bill has the lower I.Q.

Here's a little essay test to help me decide. In 100 words or less, please explain for us how the preacher can say that anyone who uses the word "retard" is cowardly, but he thanks his friend Dr. Wanker for using the very same word to describe our pro-gun President.

Oh and you're the grammar police here to, ok got it. Not that it matters but I use an ipad so I'll only take blame (idiot) for not proof reading the auto correct. But hey, this bothers you much more than it does me. Cause frankly I really don't give a damn and won't be doing a "100 word essay test". How pathetic and juvenile...

You get ruffled much?

moses #522787 09/10/18 08:26 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: moses
The thing that I just cannot understand is how someone can come against another based on their perception of what a Christian is & what is a proper way for a Christian to act, when they are not a Christian themselves.

If someone seeks The Word of God with a sincere heart & asks The Holy Spirit for guidance to understand & live the scriptures he will come to know Jesus & be a Christian. By this very description a non Christian has no true understanding of scripture or he would believe in Jesus. His judgments on how a Christian acts are then invalid but very rewarding to the man they are directed at. Matthew 5:10-11-12.

We are but men & as Christian men we know our weaknesses & look to the Lord for help to keep on trying to live in this world with its oppositions, hard hearts & lack of Love & forgiveness.
O.M

Amen. And thank you Drew. I enjoy damascus barrels and appreciate the history and details youve shared.

gjw #522792 09/10/18 08:56 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Drew has had few peers during the 16 years I've been here. He is fair, informative, generous, responsible and easily understood. Two other boards I attend daily wouldn't tolerate disparagement of a member as we see here.

gjw #522793 09/10/18 09:24 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Drew,
I am always interested in your info re Damascus etc. Thanks.

Keith and JoE.... Please, give it a rest!

Regards,
mrwmartin

NA
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.