May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
6 members (Argo44, ClapperZapper, SKB, battle, 2 invisible), 530 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,498
Posts545,429
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: DAM16SXS
Originally Posted By: craigd
I tend to wonder why it's considered polite to keep resurrecting things that we're claiming to be turds in the punchbowl. Maybe, most of us just comment on the things that we like the best, because it's so difficult to just start a thread about enjoyable stuff.

Or we can choose, like Dr. Bob has done, to simply refuse to drink from a contaminated punch bowl.

I've got news for you. DrBob was logged in to this "contaminated punch bowl" yesterday at around 2:30 PM.

I was hoping he'd have a financial report to show the members of the Lefever Arms Collectors Assn. what they are getting for their money. Or at least he might have told us how the servers are crashing from too much traffic on the Lefever Forum ever since he took over running that website. Instead, he dropped his load of crap here, and hopes he inspired people like you to boycott this site without really leaving.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: DAM16SXS
Originally Posted By: craigd
I tend to wonder why it's considered polite to keep resurrecting things....

Or we can choose, like Dr. Bob has done, to simply refuse to drink from a contaminated punch bowl.

I think we tend to comment on things that we just want to comment on. I think it would have been simpler to take other paths. Eleven pages?, it would appear much easier to get an old double back on face. Knowing the format, maybe the thread was started in anticipation of responses.

Sidelock
Sidelock

There's a post on the LAC forum from a disgruntled double gun shop guy not Dr.Bob, asking if any one knows who keith is.

Last edited by cherry bomb; 11/19/18 11:19 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I do not post or participate on the Lefever forum cherry bomb. I am not registered, and have no plans to register. Can you enlighten us and tell us why the "disgruntled double gun shop guy" is disgruntled with such a perfect forum?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: cherry bomb
There's a post on the LAC forum from a disgruntled double gun shop guy not Dr.Bob, if any one knows who keith is.

It wasnt about hockey, was it?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
I do not post or participate on the Lefever forum cherry bomb. I am not registered, and have no plans to register. Can you enlighten us and tell us why the "disgruntled double gun shop guy" is disgruntled with such a perfect forum?

Watch out its a rouse to get the traffic up!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Because keith took him to task for his posts here on double gun shop, and he wants to know who k is cuz k seems to know lefever guns and some one there may know k's identity.

Last edited by cherry bomb; 11/18/18 05:49 PM. Reason: better explaantion
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm trying hard to decipher your reply cherry bomb, but it doesn't make much sense. It sounded as if the disgruntled guy was disgruntled with the Lefever forum.

Who wants to know who I am, and why would it matter whether or not I know anything at all about Lefever guns? (I do know quite a bit about them. Enough to know that the Lefever Forum or Lefever Arms Collectors Assn. has nothing to offer me while under DrBob's tutelage) I took DrBob to task because he had no right or reason to publicly go after Dave for the way he chooses to manage his website... especially when his own Lefever forum doesn't seem to be doing so well under his management style, by all accounts. For one thing, this entire Thread falls under the heading of OFF-TOPIC NON-DOUBLE-GUN Threads that, according to the hypocritical whiners and complainers, has absolutely no business here.

I also took B. Dudley to task, and BrendD as well, because they are both whiners and crybabies who are once again throwing a tantrum because they can't convince Dave to run his forum the way they want to run it. I also asked why those three, and a few others, don't just start their own forum using their own vision for what this place should be:

Originally Posted By: keith
The real question is why B. Dudley, BrentD, and a few other thin-skinned whiners don't leave and start their own forum where they can rule and dictate and moderate to their hearts content. It should be wildly successful, according to them. Are they afraid it would fall on its' face???

Sidelock
Sidelock

You've probably figured this out Keith but CB, not me, is trying to say that someone from here, who is pissed at you, has gone to the Lefever site, thinking you may be a member there because of your interest in Lefever guns, hoping to find someone who knows who you are so they can ascertain your true identity.

I'd be quaking in my boots, twas I you. Bwahahahaha!

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes James, I think that's what cherry bomb was trying to say, in a strangely round-about way. I held my tongue for years with my opinions about both the Lefever Forum and the Lefever Arms Collectors Assn., until DrBob felt it was his civic duty to come here and undermine Dave's forum with this entirely Off-Topic thread. As I said, I have no use for either the Forum or LACA. I don't try to tell Dave how to run his show either. He has informed all parties on numerous occasions that this is his sandbox. He has a lot more patience than me, but I do take the time to point out verifiable facts to counter some of the Fake News we get here. RARiddell points out a possible ruse, but there are lots of ruses here, courtesy of the F.A.G.'s and FUDD's who wish to stifle any view they disagree with. Contrary to what these whiners constantly try to tell us, there were personal attack, off-topic, and political threads here years ago. I provided links to a number of them as proof, and we heard crickets chirping again. And contrary to what the whiners try to tell us, gun politics threads generate a great deal of interest here, as they should, since Liberal Left Democrats are a much greater threat to our guns than rust or oil soaked stocks.

I pointed that out again when I cited my recent Judge Brett Kavanaugh thread. It has now actually exceeded the number of views generated by Greg's very popular 2018 Guns and Game Pictures Thread, even though it is now far down the subjects list. And it went on as long as it did because of the participation and input of some of the whiners who complain that politics has no place here. You can't make this shit up... and there is a view counter to confirm it:

Judge Brett Kavanaugh-- Less OT than many Threads

Quaking in my boots, indeed!

Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.