Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 20 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 19 20
dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Your welcome!

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?
Sidelock
Sidelock

You Trumpians keep bringing up Hillary after more than two years. Are you trying to justify Trumps lies by saying Hillary lied so it's OK that DT lies every tiime he opens his mouth. Are you saying Hillary lied more often than Donny boy? Are you saying Hillary's lies were worse than those of the “Great Negotiator”? What are you trying to say? Tell me why you like to be lied to. Tell me why you like the greatest liar surrounding himself by confessed liars? You don't mind that the honest ones have left this administration in record numbers?

Tom C

�There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.�
Aldo Leopold
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: dal
Your welcome!

Nice, and they keep coming!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Wow, there sure has been a LOT of participation in this thread. How can this be when the F.A.G.'s and FUDD's always tell us that these off-topic political threads are unpopular, and drive people away?

Some other observations: These threads sure show us who really supports pro 2nd Amendment politicians, and who the FUDD's are that vote for anti-gun Democrats while denying that their support makes them in any way anti-gun themselves.

Here's a cute one from little dla (sic), a Canadian Liberal. dla (sic) is very hung up on Trump saying that Mexico would pay for the wall:

Talk about being a liar. trump now says...on tape...to the masses...that he never said Mexico would pay for the wall. Now he is going to lie about a national crisis. Seriously. I had high hopes for trump, and glad anyone but Hillary won...but come on. What a disaster of a president.

I watched Trump explaining his oft-repeated campaign promise that Mexico would pay for the Wall. He never denied that he said that. He simply said he knew they would never write a check or send us cash to pay for it, but that they would pay for it through re-negotiated trade deals, tariffs, etc. We all know illegal immigration and enforcement is very costly... far more than a measly $5 Billion. When you also add in how many U.S. dollars are sent out of the country annually by illegals. Last year $27 Billion was sent back to Mexico.

https://www.marketplace.org/2017/06/15/w...-home-countries

So little dla (sic) was spreading more false Democrat propaganda once again. Actually, little dla (sic) was flat out lying. He says Trump is a liar, and then pulls this shit. Come on dla (sic)... show us a video of Trump saying exactly what you claim.

KYJon's post about how we all have doors and walls in our homes to keep us secure was the best and most intelligent observation so far. I don't always agree with him, but he was 100% spot on. Would we give up our doors and walls in our homes simply because some determined criminal might use a Sawzall or some other tool to break in? GrouseGuy's idiotic post about a wall being only as good as a 32 ft. ladder, cutting torches, tunnels, or a Sawzall was simply another Liberal FUDD loon spreading Democrat propaganda.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

your such a moe keet its laughable! I'll send your post to some of my buddies so they can have a good laugh too! keep drink'n the koolaid keet...keep drink'n the koolaid.

Sidelock
Sidelock

You lied to us little dla (sic). Show us the proof of what you said about our pro-gun President Donald Trump.

By the way, I see you STILL don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". You're such an idiot. And a Liberal tool as well.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

your such a moe keet its laughable! I'll send your post to some of my buddies so they can have a good laugh too! keep drink'n the koolaid keet...keep drink'n the koolaid.

You’re gay gentleman upland hunter buddies?

dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes exactly!

too bad Keats not a great American. the only part of the constitution he wants in effect is the second. F everything else...including supporting a lying and disgraceful president. Imagine if keet was in charge...every one has a gun as he sees under the second...but every other article in the constitution goes in the dumpster.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Where's your proof of what you posted about President Trump's statement about Mexico paying for the Wall little dla (sic)?

Put up or shut up. You lied to us, and now you wish to run away from your lie. You keep harping on Trump and calling him a liar. But it appears that you are the one who is telling lies here.

Talk about being a liar. trump now says...on tape...to the masses...that he never said Mexico would pay for the wall. Now he is going to lie about a national crisis. Seriously. I had high hopes for trump, and glad anyone but Hillary won...but come on. What a disaster of a president.

That's not what he said little dla (sic). And being invaded by tens of thousands of illegals every month certainly is a National crisis. A crisis that has been ignored to the point that upwards of 10% of our population is here illegally.

And perhaps you can also show us where I show any disregard for the rest of the Constitution. I know you think that worshiping anti-gunners is a good thing, but I do cherish my gun rights... unlike a bunch of FUDD's who work to help the Democrats take them away.

Sidelock
Sidelock

dal: you are making a fool out of yourself here...

let hit go...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Page 7 of 20 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.