March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (Jimmy W, SKB, battle, 1 invisible), 342 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,373
Posts543,993
Members14,389
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Sidelock
Sidelock

Never been there but been at many mixed shoots and never heard of the hoa shooting against the range owner for honors of the trophy even at Podunk shoots. Self serving arrangement and its NO fun shooting against a ringer but at least Bobsky tells people what's up. Good that he dropped bringing your own targets. Movin up in the pecking order of clay shooting places. Wooo hooo

Sidelock
Sidelock

There is nothing wrong with having a wonderful time. Bobski told us awhile back that his idea of having a wonderful time would be to be the Site Moderator here so that he could unceremoniously banish anyone he doesn't judge to be fit to post here.

So my simple question remains unanswered by bobski... Does he really think it is appropriate to use Dave's Doublegunshop BBS forum to advertise a skeet shoot that isn't benefiting some worthy charity, or perhaps doing something to preserve our Gun Rights? Would a fair and impartial Moderator allow something like this, or would he say it belongs in the For Sale section, subject to the customary fee for advertising here? Would he say that advertising a service for personal gain should at least be cleared by the Site Administrator first? Or would he banish someone who even attempted this?

Our wannabe Site Moderator doesn't seem to wish to go near that one.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Why would I drive that far to a pOe dunk shoot when I can go six miles to one of the finest gun clubs in the south ?

If I had to guess,
I'd say all the local places know you and won't let you in.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Stole any gun pictures lately bOb...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Those of you that want to talk bad about someone putting on a shoot to make money don't realize that Bobski does not make much money on his twice a yer shoots. After his expenses he probably is losing money. He puts on his shoots to bring people together to have fun shooting and to introduce new shooters to the sport.

Bobski works well with the young shooters that come out to shoot and they have fun and then come back next time. Bringing more people in to the sport is more important than putting on big money shoots for wise guys that want to complain about everything that you do.
The majority of us come back for the next shoot to visit with friends that we have made here in addition to the shooting. The pot luck lunch that we do on Saturday is like a regular family reunion that we look forward to and some people are even requested to bring the same recipes next time because it was popular with everybody. You won't find a good time like that at the big shoots.

Byron
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: KS16ga

Bobski works well with the young shooters that come out to shoot and they have fun and then come back next time.

Why does that not surprise me...

My gun club let's several high school trap teams practice at our club...sometimes there will be 50 to 75 kids practicing.

Sounds and looks good...

Sad part is most will never join the club and once out of high school won't ever shoot again.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Bobski works well with the young shooters that come out to shoot and they have fun and then come back next time.

My gun club let's several high school trap teams practice at our club...sometimes there will be 50 to 75 kids practicing.

Sounds and looks good...

Sad part is most will never join the club and once out of high school won't ever shoot again.

Hey mOnkey bOy !
If what you say is true and most won't join the club (probably on account that you are there),
Is it safe to deduce that some will?
Sounds like a winner to me. Way to go Bobski! Keep up the good work!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Bob Cash

Hey mOnkey bOy !
If what you say is true and most won't join the club
(probably on account of you being there),

This nasty and vitriolic name calling from Crying Bob Liberace is the sort of thing that prompted bobski to jump up to volunteer to be a Site Moderator here... one who would snuff out behavior like that from Crying Bob Liberace as easily as flipping a switch.

So a second question arises. In addition to policing and eliminating free advertisements for personal gain, would Site Moderator Bobski also banish his defender Crying Bob Liberace for his frequent name-calling and insults??? Or would he grant free passes and exemptions for himself and his "special" friends?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Bob Cash

Sounds and looks good...

Hey mOnkey bOy !
If what you say is true and most won't join the club (probably on account that you are there),

We have close to 4000 members...broke dick bOb

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sound like a fun shoot at a very reasonable cost. Wish it was not so far away

John Boyd

John Boyd
Quality Arms Inc
Houston, TX
713-818-2971
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.