May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
5 members (KDGJ, Chantry, LeFusil, eightbore, Lloyd3), 1,013 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,502
Posts545,519
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
Still unable to prove me wrong and still LYING I see.

Your premise that gun registration did nothing to stop the attack was incorrect.

The guns used in the NZ attack and 97% of all guns in NZ at the time were not registered.

The 3% number came from my second post in that thread correcting my mistake of simply saying "guns" instead of explicitly stating that a small percentage of firearms were indeed registered while the vast majority of firearms were not registered at that point in time. I added the link to the NY Post article supporting my statement.

One inaccurate post which was immediately corrected and supported with evidence does not make someone a liar.

What makes YOU a LIAR is the way you pick out a piece of the story and misrepresent it as the truth when in fact your version of the events is pure fiction designed to fit your narrative or in this case smear me. That is why we call you LYING keith. Because that is what you do.

All because you are wrong and I called you out on it. You were wrong in the initial thread and you are still wrong.

LIES, LIES, and MORE LIES from LYING keith. It is what we have come to expect from you Billie.

I think I should save this because you would otherwise try to edit it to hide your new lie. Did King PM you to suggest this new dishonest version?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I provided a photo of a New Zealand Police Seargent holding up a Military Style Semi-Auto AR-15 like the one used by the Christchurch shooter. These firearms required a special permit in New Zealand, i.e., registration. The shooter bought all of his guns from a Gun Store, shortly before the shooting, so the permit had to be filed.

The government is using those registration records right now in an enforced confiscation of semi-automatics. But that special permit or registration did not prevent the shooting.

And you are still using data from known anti-gunners to support your lie. You told that lie more than once, and I provided a QUOTE from you proving that. I even put your words in BOLD RED TYPE.

Actually you had stated first that the incident in New Zealand happened in spite of the registration of guns there. I told you guns were not registered in New Zealand. Turns out neither statement is 100% true but I was much closer than you since only 3% of the guns in New Zealand were registered at the time of the incident.

Now you are trying to tell us that your statement about no gun registration in NZ was a one-time mistake, and that I am seizing upon a simple human error.

No Stevie... I'm seizing on a simple human LIE... a LIE told by you... and repeated by YOU.

It becomes even more special as you now concoct more LIES in order to try to excuse your previous LIES

Keep flailing.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
I provided a photo of a New Zealand Police Seargent holding up a Military Style Semi-Auto AR-15 like the one used by the Christchurch shooter. These firearms required a special permit in New Zealand, i.e., registration. The shooter bought all of his guns from a Gun Store, shortly before the shooting, so the permit had to be filed.

The government is using those registration records right now in an enforced confiscation of semi-automatics. But that special permit or registration did not prevent the shooting.

I used the same term you did you putz...simply "guns" I was FAR, FAR more correct than you were unless you meant "some guns"....is that what you meant or were you LYING like you always do?

And you are still using data from known anti-gunners to support your lie. You told that lie more than once, and I provided a QUOTE from you proving that. I even put your words in BOLD RED TYPE.

Actually you had stated first that the incident in New Zealand happened in spite of the registration of guns there. I told you guns were not registered in New Zealand. Turns out neither statement is 100% true but I was much closer than you since only 3% of the guns in New Zealand were registered at the time of the incident.

Now you are trying to tell us that your statement about no gun registration in NZ was a one-time mistake, and that I am seizing upon a simple human error.

No Stevie... I'm seizing on a simple human LIE... a LIE told by you... and repeated by YOU.

It becomes even more special as you now concoct more LIES in order to try to excuse your previous LIES

Keep flailing.

You are SOOOOO FULL of SH!T it amazes me. Still wrong, still LYING and the guns used in the attacks were NOT REGISTERED. Some semi-autos were at the time, now they all are. YOU LIE....that is why you are known as LYING kieth. One LIE after another. A bigger POS has never posted on this forum. Zero credibility and even less integrity.

I used the same term you did you putz.....simply "guns". Were you LYING or did you mean "some guns" ? Because ALL guns were not registered. By your logic you are clearly LYING when you say "guns were registered", very, very few were registered at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwREKEuNUqc

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

kieth, you are ruining this forum with your constant rants. Your persona is harmful to the hunting and firearm community.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: [censored
]
Originally Posted By: John Roberts
I'm guessing Turkey.
JR

My guess also....a turkey for a turkey

I stand by my comment...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Vol423
Joe,

Even a turkey trumps a dogpecker gnat, which is what you are!

All of the guys who "pretend" to be deeply offended by incivility, ad hominem name calling, and vulgarity are now pretending they didn't see this statement from Vol423.

This is especially egregious... since Vol423 tells us that he IGNORES jOe's posts, and therefore couldn't have possibly even seen what jOe said!

As I have pointed out to you multiple times in the past, bullies do not make sympathetic victims. It pleases me greatly to see Frank get a bit of what he dishes out. I did think it was uncalled for to insult pecker gnats by comparing them to Frank.

I know you were missing my music posts. Nothing says Country Music like a bunch of smashed instruments. Hard not to like Sturgill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsrsrOB0zNQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsrsrOB0zNQ

Here's where the gunsmurfer jumped in...for those too dumb to follow

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Smurfette, you are the only smurf posting on this thread.

Poor lil frAnkie can dish it out but just can not take it. Such a delicate, fragile little flower.

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

You are seriously stupid Stevie. You could be the poster boy for illustrating what a Libtard is. I provided you with a picture of the type of Military Style Semi-Auto AR-15 used by the gunman, along with four other rifles including another semi-auto and a lever action.

Now here is a link from the NY Times where the 4th paragraph confirms that the gunman used a Military Style semi-auto... as if a picture wasn't enough...

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/13/world/asia/new-zealand-guns.html

In case you don't know how to click on a link, here is that paragraph... copied and pasted to make it easy for you. But maybe you need someone to read it to you:

New Zealands prime minister, Jacinda Ardern, announced six days after the attacks that most semiautomatic weapons, including all of the military-style firearms used by the gunman, would be outlawed. Three weeks later, the countrys Parliament overwhelmingly passed a law banning them.

And let's not forget that you LIED when you tried to tell us that your statement claiming there was no gun registration was simply a one-time error. You repeated that statement several times in the original deleted thread, and have repeated it since then. I QUOTED you and provided the post number and date that you repeated it.

Now it seems that you are trying to say that I claimed that ALL GUNS were registered in New Zealand. You know that is simply another LIE Stevie. I clearly and repeatedly said that ALL HANDGUNS were registered, and that ALL Military Style Semi-Autos required a special permit, i.e., registration. Data from those permits is being used to enforce confiscation of those semi-auto guns right now.

Maybe I could put this into a coloring book for you Stevie. I don't know how to make things any more simple or clear. And none of this changes the fact that you continue to use highly questionable data from known anti-gunners. Do you really believe that handguns and MSSA rifles only constitute 3% of the total number of guns in New Zealand? Well, it does appear that you accept any bullshit that anti-gunners say. You keep repeating that crap.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

You are seriously stupid Stevie. You could be the poster boy for illustrating what a Libtard is. I provided you with a picture of the type of Military Style Semi-Auto AR-15 used by the gunman, along with four other rifles including another semi-auto and a lever action.

Now here is a link from the NY Times where the 4th paragraph confirms that the gunman used a Military Style semi-auto... as if a picture wasn't enough...

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/13/world/asia/new-zealand-guns.html

In case you don't know how to click on a link, here is that paragraph... copied and pasted to make it easy for you. But maybe you need someone to read it to you:

New Zealands prime minister, Jacinda Ardern, announced six days after the attacks that most semiautomatic weapons, including all of the military-style firearms used by the gunman, would be outlawed. Three weeks later, the countrys Parliament overwhelmingly passed a law banning them.

And let's not forget that you LIED when you tried to tell us that your statement claiming there was no gun registration was simply a one-time error. You repeated that statement several times in the original deleted thread, and have repeated it since then. I QUOTED you and provided the post number and date that you repeated it.

Now it seems that you are trying to say that I claimed that ALL GUNS were registered in New Zealand. You know that is simply another LIE Stevie. I clearly and repeatedly said that ALL HANDGUNS were registered, and that ALL Military Style Semi-Autos required a special permit, i.e., registration. Data from those permits is being used to enforce confiscation of those semi-auto guns right now.

Maybe I could put this into a coloring book for you Stevie. I don't know how to make things any more simple or clear. And none of this changes the fact that you continue to use highly questionable data from known anti-gunners. Do you really believe that handguns and MSSA rifles only constitute 3% of the total number of guns in New Zealand? Well, it does appear that you accept any bullshit that anti-gunners say. You keep repeating that crap.

lYING like you always do Billie because YOU are LYING piece of SH!T!!!!!!!!

Now that you have been caught in your twisted liE you continue to squirm, create your own 'facts' and revise your position.

I brought the fact that only handguns and SOME semi-autos were registered, not you.

You continue to liE about how our dispute played out while you are STILL WRONG!!!!!

The guns used in the attack were NOT REGISTERED.

If you keep repeating your liE William it does not become the truth.

Zero credibility and even less integrity. All because i proved you WRONG.

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Now Stevie, that is simply another LIE. And this illustrates the problem with threads getting totally deleted instead of simply being locked.

But this QUOTE from you, made in post #544258 from 4/22/19 confirms that you said "guns were not registered in New Zealand." Now you are changing your story and claiming that you said guns were not registered... but wait... ALL HANDGUNS ARE REGISTERED. And you talk about lacking credibility! King couldn't do a better job of flip-flopping and lying.

It was I who informed you that ALL HANDGUNS were registered, along with the special "E" Permit requirement for Military Style Semi-Autos. I even provided a list of the features that constituted a MSSA firearm in New Zealand.

And please tell us how you proved me wrong when you clearly said "I told you guns were not registered in New Zealand. ", and your own proof from anti-gunners said 3% of gun were registered??? Even if we believed your data from known anti-gunners Stevie, 3% is not zero. Except in the mind of an idiot.

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.