April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
8 members (battle, SKB, Stanton Hillis, Der Ami, 2 invisible), 422 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,470
Posts545,148
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
#552467 08/09/19 02:18 PM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

NRA What's the deal there? Ollie North a traitor, or is the CEO actually a thief?

TRUMP I never thought we could trust that guy when the going got tough.

RED FLAG Lots of people pushing it. Beginning of the end for gun owners?
...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

What the hell are you talking about Geo? NRA Director Marion Hammer recently said the the NRA Board has vetted the charges Ollie North made against Wayne LaPierre, and that his allegations were part of a failed coup attempt. You are soundiing a lot like your anti-gun pal King Brown here.

And if you never trusted Trump, then why did you pretend that you supported him? Are you in the habit of supporting people you don't trust? I thought lawyers were smarter than that.

Red Flag Laws are just another tool in the anti-gunner's arsenal. The beginning of the end for gun owners is when FUDD's and Libtard gun owners thought that they could trust the Liberal Left Democrats who work relentlessly to gut the 2nd Amendment Rights of law abiding U.S. Citizens.

Anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats are working very hard right now to discredit our pro-2nd Amendment President Donald Trump, the NRA, and all gun owners. Why are you helping them?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I see Australia in our future.

Mike Proctor
Sidelock
Sidelock

Geo is asking for information. I never thought of him as anti-Trump. In fact, when things got hot years ago, he posted Americans must respect office of the president. Cool it, in effect. And the vetting you mention didn't allay members concerned with LaPierre's enormous salary and dibs. It was visited at my table yesterday by residents of Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama and New York. Don't panic, keith, keep cool.

Sidelock
Sidelock

And here's the anti-gun Troll King Brown. King is hoping that the anti-gun Liberal left Democrats are successful in their push for Universal Background checks... yet he dishonestly claims that he helped to get rid of the Canadian Long Gun Registry.

I have no problem with Wayne LaPierre's salary. He has done a great job by growing NRA membership and keeping anti-gunners like you at bay. He has helped to expand gun rights, concealed carry, and helped to defeat the anti-gunners like Obama and Hillary Clinton. As a result, we have some strong pro-2nd Amendment Justices who interpret the Constitution as the Framers intended. I help to pay LaPierre's salary, and get a lot more bang for my buck than seeing my tax dollars spent on lavish vacations by Barack and Michelle Obama.

So who are all these Americans that were at your table questioning the activities of the NRA King? Are you imagining things and making up shit again? Was it John F.Kennedy, or Bobby, or Teddy, Jackie, or perhaps Martin Luther King? Was Fidel Castro there, perchance? You must have been ignoring all of these imaginary guests yesterday, since you spent so much time here.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Another one, keith. I not only was asked by two county gun clubs to speak at an all-federal-candidates meeting protesting the registry, of whom the Conservative, a long-time friend, became federal justice minister, and carried it forward to defeat the gun registry. It's on the public record; I don't have to prove it to anyone. It's dishonest to make accusations with no supporting evidence, as you do.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Best thing to do is speak with your wallet and make a donation to the NRA (or other gun rights group of your choice). Talking to anti-gun nutballs is pointless

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....I not only was asked by two county gun clubs to speak at an all-federal-candidates meeting protesting the registry, of whom the Conservative, a long-time friend, became federal justice minister, and carried it forward to defeat the gun registry. It's on the public record; I don't have to prove it to anyone. It's dishonest to make accusations with no supporting evidence, as you do.

Yabut, how come Canadian gun violence has been on the rise since the repeal? Is it a time for factual honesty or a time for more aggressive controls?

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Broke my rule not to read lower case keith's posts because it was in response to my own questions. Shouldn't have done that. Won't make that mistake again.

NRA: So Ollie is a traitor in your opinion? Because LaPierre's board says so.

President TRUMP: I voted for him, didn't trust him though. If he does not protect gun owners from federal Red Flag legislation and "gun show loophole" matters he was not worthy of my vote.

RED FLAG: So that's just another liberal trick, but it must be OK if our man President Trump goes along with it.

...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Another one, keith. I not only was asked by two county gun clubs to speak at an all-federal-candidates meeting protesting the registry, of whom the Conservative, a long-time friend, became federal justice minister, and carried it forward to defeat the gun registry. It's on the public record; I don't have to prove it to anyone. It's dishonest to make accusations with no supporting evidence, as you do.

Why should we believe you King? And why would someone who was actually against the Long Gun Registry in Canada be so in favor of a back-door registry here in the U.S. ???

I ask for proof, because I know you have lied to us so many times, and have such a long history of undermining our gun rights and supporting anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats.

Remember saying this... even after knowing Obama had pushed for anti-gun legislation, and enacted numerous anti-gun Executive Orders:

It's hardly mean-spirited to note that I'm an Obama supporter. I'm proud of it, apparent here as long as he's been around. He's anti-gun but has kept his legislative gun in his holster to position his party for '16.

How about the many times you tried to deny our Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms:

Dave, Dave, Dave: you're like those fundamentalists who claim Jesus walked with the dinosaurs. There was no NRA at time of the Founding Fathers. The change was recent to what the Second is today. You acknowledge as "infringements" all those jurisdictions making the Second what they want it to be. But still the law.

Whether Americans carry because they can or have to is not the issue. They democratically make decisions on how they want to live. Their homicide record is not edifying among modern societies. It is a violent country.

Remember this bold-faced LIE about Constitutional Scholar Mark Levin's thoughts on the 2nd?

I believe what Levin says about the Second was in the the Founders' minds. The pity is they didn't write it down. They wanted to protect the states from federal interference, for sure. But the country is still wrangling with the Second to the point that courts are allowing various levels to regulate from popular vote.

Remember this comment you made to the anti-gun Troll Ed Good?

Ed, historically the individual "right" to bear arms is relatively new. I believe John Ashcroft in 2002 became the first federal attorney-general to proclaim that individuals should be able to own guns. The Supreme Court in 2008 overturned all mainstream legal and historical scholarship by ruling that there is an individual right to own firearms although with some limits. Obama said it again last week.

I believe that during the previous 218 years the Second meant what it said: firearms shall be held by "the People"---a collective and not individual right---insofar they are in the service of "a well-regulated militia." Was an individual right even mentioned at the Constitutional Convention or in the House when it ratified the Amendment or when debated in state legislatures? I don't think so.

I don't lie about you or make accusations without supporting evidence. I can't help it that you are in denial about your own words and actions. All of my opinions about you are based totally upon what you post here. Would you like more, or would you rather just have me post it all in a Memorial Tribute to you after you finally croak?

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.