March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (David Williamson, SKB, HalfaDouble, Jimmy W, 1 invisible), 391 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,009
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#561268 12/26/19 02:36 PM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I currently have three shotguns that I will be selling and would like some idea as to the value, please.

1) Kemen KM4 in excellent condition. Nice wood, very few handling marks. I think it ha 30 or 31" barrels, but need to check. Hard Case, gun socks, Briley thin wall chokes, repair kit (extra springs, firing pins, etc). Maybe has 4-3500 - 4000 rounds through it. Bought it new around 2000 or 2001.

2) Weatherby Athena Grade III, 28 Gauge. Great oil finished wood. Great condition. Maybe 250 rounds fired.

3) Ithaca Knickerbocker grade IV, refurbished by Gunther Pfrommer Gunworks. Case Hardening redone, internals re-worked, checkering chased, ect. 34" Barrel, 1926 vintage. Purchased from the son of original owner. Comes with custom hand tooled leather take down case, super heavy grade leather with soft leather internal compartments for barrel, fore end and stock. Medallion on it shows that it was a prize in a ATA shoot in 1942.

I have had all of these safe kept for the past 10 years or more without shooting them. Thought I would get well enough to enjoy them again, but ...... S... happens. Matter of fact, I will be selling most of my meager accumulation of firearms, only keeping a couple for self-defense.

Have no idea as to current values, not able to find comparable sales data on any of them.

I do have photos, will be willing to send to anyone who may be able to help me out with an opinion of value. I'm asking on here for a couple of reasons; first I have used this site before and have found it to be the combined amount of knowledge to be amazing!

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Regarding the Ithaca "Knick" grade 4- do you have in writing a signed receipt from Gunther Pfrommer to verify this quality work, and its cost.?? SBT's see a lot more use than field shotguns, so wear casn be a factor.. RWTF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Yes. Have original Bill on his letter head.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Good- I have a friend from our Gun Club ITM for a Ithaca SBT-- I will let him know of your "Knick" when I see him next-- RWTF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Thank you!

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.