April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (SKB, Pwog, KDGJ, 2 invisible), 372 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,443
Posts544,793
Members14,405
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

NRA Life
FOAC Life
PA Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Life
PA Trappers Association Life
Sidelock
Sidelock

Already voted. Pro gun all the way.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I would crawl through broken glass and hot coals to re-elect Donald J Trump to a well deserved second term.

The man has 100% kept his word to respect and protect the 2nd Amendment Rights of law abiding citizens. He has seated three solid Conservative Justices on the U.S. Supreme Court who know and understand the clear meaning of the 2nd Amendment.

But I am hardly a single issue voter, and I am more than happy with his performance on personal and corporate taxes, the economy, chronic high unemployment, unfair foreign trade deals, illegal immigration, rebuilding a depleted military, reducing our dependence upon foreign oil and those who held us hostage, making ISIS and Al Qaeda distant memories, and much more... including his response to the covid19 pandemic that halted almost all travel to and from China and Europe, and had Biden calling him a racist and xenophobe for doing so. I am thrilled to hear his rhetoric calling out the lies from Democrats and the Liberal Fake News media. I was ashamed that most Republicans didn't fight back against the bullshit years ago. With Trump in charge, we will have effective vaccines in record time, and then get back to the business of Making America Great Again!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Agree 100%. We voted last week. Red all the way!!

Perry M. Kissam
NRA Patron Life Member
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yeah, I voted the NRA ticket the second day of early voting, and no I do not wish to change my vote. I was surprised when President Trump won in 2016, but my bet is he'll win again and have a long coat-tail in the senate and house contests. Change in legislature control won't happen until the mid terms in two years...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Thats my gut feeling also Geo.
Hope we are correct.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

God make it so, Geo. Please God.
Keith, I agree with you 100%. I am confused by gun owners who do not feel the way I do about gun ownership, or about the guns under their care, or about the anti-liberty steps a government would have to take in order to implement the gun control some gun owners say is just fine with them. I hunt with a bunch of Democrats. Here in PA we call them Blue Dog Democrats, and they all own guns, hunt a lot, are stand-up men, hard workers, good friends. I remain so confused about why they remain in that political party. Not that I am a big Republican cheerleader, having run for office several times and had the PA GOP gerrymander me out of my own state senate district, only to have the Republican state supreme court end that gerrymandering and put me back in. That is to say, the GOPe has plenty of corruption and self-interest, and it is not full of warriors or angels. But by God, it is not the cesspit that the Democrat Party has sadly become. Anyhow, I now make a point of NOT getting disputatious with sportsmen who do not see things the way I see them, because all it does is make me angry, hurt, and frustrated. I guess to some people, these political questions are a lot like which ice cream flavor they like. And my response now is "I like the other flavor."

NRA Life
FOAC Life
PA Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Life
PA Trappers Association Life
Sidelock
Sidelock

Voted already as well. No votes for any anti gun people anywhere on my ballot. Which is to say around here, no Democrats got my vote. I am so old I grew up with Democrats who were both pro gun and pro God. How times have changed.

Last edited by KY Jon; 10/28/20 05:15 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Just earlier today, I saw tv ads from democrats wanting state and national seats claiming they were both pro gun and pro God. The rhetoric is still there, it's the truth that diverges from reality.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I just hope George Bush beats Joe Biden...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.