April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (Jimmy W, azgreg, Ted Schefelbein, buckstix, Tamid, Argo44), 184 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,431
Posts544,707
Members14,402
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by BrentD
Originally Posted by Stan
Originally Posted by KY Jon
Hope your dog does not vote for Joe as well.

May have. If dead people can vote, dogs should be able to.

SRH

So, how many dead people voted, Stan? Got a count, even a rough approximation?

Give it a rest.

Why is the number important? Is there an acceptable minimum?

Ask yourself this question .........would you bet your life that it didn't happen?

Oh, one more thing ..........you can read my obituary when I "rest".

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Sorry to hear about your dog hope everthing works out

SKB Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Thanks Mark, she is a real sweety and I want to do the best for her I can. Hope you are well.
Steve

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

I wish the best for Lucy too, Steve. I've had some heartbreak with my most recent dogs, as well. Sounds like yours has a chance to end better than mine did. I hope so.

Best, SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by BrentD
Hope your dog does not vote for Joe as well.

May have. If dead people can vote, dogs should be able to.

SRH

So, how many dead people voted, Stan? Got a count, even a rough approximation?

Give it a rest.

Why is the number important? Is there an acceptable minimum?

Ask yourself this question .........would you bet your life that it didn't happen?

Oh, one more thing ..........you can read my obituary when I "rest".

SRH

Just figured you knew a lot about this, so I'm asking. How many?

Yeah, I can't wait...

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Sidelock

BrenD, I do not know how many, but just one is too many. A vote is the purest form of freedom. Take that away, steal that, or cancel that and we all are slaves to the system with no chance to change it. So just one is too many. I do not care who you vote for as long as your vote is your choice and done only by you.

I also know I received mail in ballots for both my late father and late mother. One had been dead two years and the other 11 years. You can not tell me that some people were so emotional about things, that they would not be tempted to just send them in. I did not request them. They never lived at my house. I did do a change of address on each, after their deaths, to make sure I got all their mail to close out their estates. Those ballots were system generated and should never have been mailed to me for the simple reasons that they were dead and mine was not their registered voting residence. But they still came.

Sidelock
Sidelock

BrenD, I do not know how many, but just one is too many. A vote is the purest form of freedom. Take that away, steal that, or cancel that and we all are slaves to the system with no chance to change it. So just one is too many. I do not care who you vote for as long as your vote is your choice and done only by you.

I also know I received mail in ballots for both my late father and late mother. One had been dead two years and the other 11 years. You can not tell me that some people were so emotional about things, that they would not be tempted to just send them in. I did not request them. They never lived at my house. I did do a change of address on each, after their deaths, to make sure I got all their mail to close out their estates. Those ballots were system generated and should never have been mailed to me for the simple reasons that they were dead and mine was not their registered voting residence. But they still came.

Okay just one. I agree, one is too many, but numbers do matter. Or don't numbers matter?

Apparently, Kentucky has a real problem with how they run ballots. Seems like most states have it figured. We didn't get any ballots for our dead parents here.

Got any dogs that received ballots? Thought not.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Sidelock

Steve,

I hope Lucy responds well to the meds and lives a normal life.

Ken

Sidelock
Sidelock

BrentD I do not live in KY. So once again your assumptions are wrong. You assume it did not happen. I know that invalid ballots were mailed out to dead people. Not heard, know for a certain fact. I did not return them but am positive the temptation in such a highly charged election would tempt others to just do it. And to those who claim one vote faked or stolen, does not matter should consider the 22nd House race in NY has not still been decided because there are just 12 vote separating the leader from the loser. And until they can find 13 more votes I doubt that race will ever be called. So every vote does count and a fake vote is the equivalent of two plus votes because it takes one real vote to offset it and then that vote still has not been counted properly because it was used to cancelled a invalid vote. It will never be fully credited to the candidate who earned it. So when you see a race that had a 10,000 vote lead a month ago now have a 12 vote lead I honestly expect a lot of irregular things have happened.

SKB, management of Addison was not that hard. Your sweet looking dog should do well and I know it will get what it needs to live a full life. Dogs are so important to our enjoyment of hunting. I rather watch the dog than shoot most days and watching a dog figure things out is one of the pure joys of life. They are kids without the need for WiFi. My new black lab has just stolen my heart and seems to not even judge my misses as a short coming.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.