September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
9 members (Argo44, Goillini, DES/TSD, biged, eddiel4, 1 invisible), 89 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics36,123
Posts507,523
Members14,078
Most Online462
Aug 5th, 2016
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

The BuckStix collection has gone to auction. Be sure to check out these rare guns

* 7/27 UPDATE * BuckStix Collection at Auction - 46 items added to PREMIER Auction

Hello All,

I've sent off 558 guns from my "BuckStix" Collection to Rock Island Auction. RIA will include "from the BuckStix Collection" in all the listings so people can find them by searching "BuckStix" (one word) in the upcoming RIA auctions. ...... the reference "BuckStix" has also carried over to the Proxibid listings, and the search for "BuckStix" will also show all my guns when searching on Proxibid or the RIA auction site.

These are the first 75 guns of 558 that will be listed over the next 4 months.... so keep searching. Some are real sleepers that will sell cheap.

I'll be putting for auction over 10 double rifles, a dozen Safari rifles, and hundreds of other rare collectable hand guns and long guns. Including some very rare Colts, Smiths, Webleys, European, British, German, and US guns - some of which have never been seen on the market before. These auctions will be in late July, September, and October.

Wish me luck. These are all being sold to purchase the hunting land that I've been leasing for the last 47 years. This old man wants a place to hunt for him, and his grandson, and his family, for as long as he is able.

Please pass-the-word, I wnat my items to go to good homes. And feel free to email me with questions about my items, as many have interesting History that doesn't show up in the descriptions.

"You never pay too much for something, you only buy it too early"
2 members like this: tw, Dave Weber
Sidelock
Sidelock

A very worthy cause for selling off some of your collection - Good Luck!!

Boxlock
Boxlock

Good luck with the auction and the old/new to you property. I'll certainly check it out.

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Buckstix;

I am sending you a PM about the double rifles you sent to auction.

Stephen Howell

Sidelock
Sidelock

I saw 7 listings when I looked

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

thanks to all that replied .... auctions are July, August, September, October ... keep checking Proxibid for listings .... searching "buckStix" will show 51 lots now (75 guns) with more coming in the future.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The 416 rigby and m77 in 300 are really nice

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted by 67galaxie
The 416 rigby and m77 in 300 are really nice
Hello 67galaxie

I always like the big bores. The Ruger is a 416 Rigby. There are 2 Sako Safari rifles. One in 300WM and the other in the very rare 9.3x62 caliber. There is also a Whitworth in 375 H&H. A a scarce Savage Safari in 458WM.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

** UPDATE ** Another 14 items were added this week. They are the ones with a "red" background.

Search "BuckStix" on proxibid to see them.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Hello SKB,
Thank you for the reply.

In many cases people use the anonymity of an internet auction to "dump" their rejects. ... No so in this case.

In most cases people never know the History about an item that they buy at auction. Since these are all my "personal" treasures, that have been collected over a 55 year span, I'm hoping to give those interested in bidding, all the facts and History about the items. These are some of my very best collectables, and I have a real heart warming desire to see that they go to a good home, so others can enjoy them as much as I have. As you know by my many published posts over the last 20 years, many have detailed pictures and History and loading data, that I can share with inquiring and successful bidders.

** update ** Another 14 lots were added. They are the ones with a "red" background.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2021 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.