September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (ChiefAmungum, Arctic, Lloyd3, 1 invisible), 112 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics36,098
Posts507,230
Members14,075
Most Online462
Aug 5th, 2016
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

stan, i have no problem finding buyers for the guns i sell...

after over 30 years of hobby gun dealing, i have developed trust and repore with many doublegun enthusiast...

often, i receive guns back on consignment, that i sold years ago...

and often, i make sales to younger individuals, who have been referred to me by older happy customers...

Last edited by ed good; 07/23/21 10:13 AM.

the selling season approaches...selective consignments accepted...pm for terms...
ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

hunter, my gi return policy is one of the options offered by gi...

the selling season approaches...selective consignments accepted...pm for terms...
ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

yawn...

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Return Policy Guidelines of GunsInternational.com Unless the buyer and seller agree to modify, as may be the case in a new gun, layaway and for used guns it must be clearly marked in the listing as No Return, the return policy is three (3) calendar days from the day the item(s) are received by the buyer or delivered to the FFL acting for the buyer. The item may be returned for any reason, but the buyer must notify the seller within the three (3) calendar day inspection period. The buyer must start the return within the next four (4) calendar days to receive a complete refund, less all shipping and FFL charges. In other words shipping must start within one week of receipt of the item(s). The return shipping must be of equal shipping level, including insurance i.e.. Priority, Express, Blue Label etc. The return item MUST be in the same condition as when shipped to the buyer. This is an inspection period only, a gun is not to be fired or disassembled. Sellers written permission is required to allow the buyer to take down a takedown model during the inspection period. Upon the receipt and inspection of the returned gun, the seller agrees to issue a prompt refund. Recommendation: Confirm purchase with all details via the Contact Seller form within the listing and print out the listing for your records. Industry standard is that if a buyer fails to preform on a layaway that any monies deposited are forfieted. GunsInternational.com recommends all layaways are agreed in writing. Any modification of the 3 day return policy must be in writing by both buyer and seller.

Your welcome Ed.

http://www.bertramandco.com/

ACGG Professional metalsmith, firearms import services.
ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

skb: gi profile options provide for seller modification of gi suggested return policy, to be displayed in listings...

my gi return policy has been the same since 2007. have sold 100's of items using gi's fine service...cant remember last time i had a request for return...

double yawn...

Last edited by ed good; 07/23/21 10:30 AM.

ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

so dats hit re this outstanding fox gun?

too bad youse guys seem to be more interested in juvenile joisting, rather than discussing fine doubleguns...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by ed good
stan, i have no problem finding buyers for the guns i sell...

after over 30 years of hobby gun dealing, i have developed trust and repore with many doublegun enthusiast...

often, i receive guns back on consignment, that i sold years ago...

and often, i make sales to younger individuals, who have been referred to me by older happy customers...

“Rapport”

The need to be right - the sign of a vulgar mind - Albert Camus
ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

yeah, dat too...

Sidelock
Sidelock

So Ed's Gun Show, you still did not answer my question. I buy the gun and have not agreed to a no return policy, I want to return it just because. Will you accept the return and refund my money?? Simple question begs a simple answer. And no, you are not abiding by the GI return policy unless your buyer agrees to no return.

Last edited by nhunter; 07/23/21 11:40 AM.
ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

hunter, it is a moot point, because i refuse to knowingly do business with the likes of you...

Last edited by ed good; 07/23/21 03:06 PM.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2021 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.