April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 207 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,441
Posts544,760
Members14,404
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

silence from battle...figures...

here is the rest of it...

requesting the proving of a gun is not the same thing as actually doing it...

making difficult requests is a valuable tool when qualifing the honesty and knowledge of an individual, of whom, you have little or no knowledge...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

oh, and by the way battle...just curious, as you are an unknown, no name here...who are you and what are you? and what is your interest in all of this?

mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Edd,,,what are you a cop

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by ed good
you omitted the rest of it...care to do the right and honorable thing, or must i?

This part... ?

"be careful out there...and remember the 90 30 rule for doublegon happiness..."

That is irrelevant. Has nothing to do if you offer a inspection period.

Sidelock
Sidelock

silence from battle...figures...

here is the rest of it...

making difficult requests is a valuable tool when qualifing the honesty and knowledge of an individual, of whom, you have little or no knowledge...

You are wrong. Here is the exact statement you made....

ed good
Sidelock
E
nh mostly
WARNING: however derilict doublegons are imported across our open borders, let the buyer beware...there are those here an elsewhere that are after your bucks, without regard to your personal safety or financial well being...

its really quite simple to protect yourself from these charletans...just follow old ed's basic rule of doublegun safety...if there aint .090 or more of metal in front of the chambers...pick up yo money an run like hell..you are dealin with a dullard, are even worst, ah plan ole crook...

a good test of who you are dealing with, when considering any far in gun, is to ax the seller if you can bring the gun to a qualified american gunsmith for barrel safety testing...this often involves firing the disassembled barrels remotely, using winchester proof loads...if your seller balks at that, ax why...if he agrees, that is a sign of good faith and concern for your well being...if you git a positive response, it can be considered as unnecessary to actually subject the gun again to the stress of proof loads...

be careful out there...and remember the 90 30 rule for doublegon happiness...

Sidelock
Sidelock

oh, and by the way battle...just curious, as you are an unknown, no name here...who are you and what are you? and what is your interest in all of this?

I been here a lot longer than you have. I was here on the old forum with the likes of jOe(who is here) and Klunkermeister(rip). My interest is double guns. My interest also is how you run your mouth about how to be careful with guns especially imported. But here you are not standing by what you're peddling. No inspection period...

You're the one buyers should be made aware of...

3 members like this: Stanton Hillis, mc, John Roberts
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by battle

I been here a lot longer than you have. I was here on the old forum with the likes of jOe(who is here) and Klunkermeister(rip). My interest is double guns. My interest also is how you run your mouth about how to be careful with guns especially imported. But here you are not standing by what you're peddling. No inspection period...

You're the one buyers should be made aware of...

Unlike you Ed, battle is a man of principle, and I have happily purchased a couple of guns from him that were excellent opportunities, unlike you and yours.

You are a coward that can't face up to having your own spotlight turned back on you. "Huckster" is gift. You are far worse than that.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

1 member likes this: battle
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by KY Jon
I recently brought in an “antique” via FeDEx without issue but do not know if that has changed in the last couple months. And antiques are not guns from a certain viewpoint. I brought in another WR crab joint 12 bore which was easy to date to 1870. There is another one, WR Crab Jointed, in 14 gauge in the upcoming Holts auction I was thinking about bidding on. Just what I need is to start trying to load 14 gauge shells. But I’ve run a 25 straight in 10, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28, 32 and .410. That only leaves 14 and 18. I heard Lefever made 18s and Parker may have as well. But chances of finding one seem more remote than a 14.

That only leaves you 4G and 8G for your CV..?

Sidelock
Sidelock

well X aka battle...the rest of hit agin...

Last edited by ed good; 10/14/22 05:28 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

well X aka battle, it aint how long you been here, but how you present yourself...you regularly disrepect this forum with your nasty insults and hostility towards me...it dont bodder me...i survived dave k and keet...you got nuttin even close to those creatures...thing is, some of the rest of the members of this forum do not care to be burdened with hearing about your unhappiness.

as an unknown, we no not who you are and what you are...and from the content of your demenor on just this thread along, you sound like an angery, rude creature, who has few outlets to express its unhappiness with the world...and has chosen to make this fine forum a place to vent...

Last edited by ed good; 10/14/22 05:37 PM.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.