I have for sale an absolutely beautiful Garbi model 103 in 28 gauge. This gun features a scaled frame unlike some other SXS guns that build their 28's on a 20 gauge frame often making them heavier than the 20 gauge. This gun has 26 inch barrels with 2 3/4 inch chambers. The barrels have been fitted with Teague flush choke tubes. I'm very impressed with these tubes as they are made to the dimensions of your barrels and are even numbered with the serial number of your gun. The gun comes with 4 tubes plus the wrench, cylinder, IC, 1/4, and 1/2. You have to look very closely to even see these tubes in the barrels. The stock on this gun is absolutely beautiful with dark burl. Stock dimensions are 1 1/2 X 2 1/8 X 14 5/8 over a beautifully done thin leather covered pad. Stock is cast off for the right hand shooter. This gun has all the desired features of hand detachable side locks, articulated front trigger, bushed firing pins, and lovely hand cut engraving. Weight of the gun is 5 pounds 11 ounces making it a delight to carry. Condition of the gun is just about perfect. I'll call it 99 percent plus. You'll have to look hard to find a nicer little 28 gauge for the upland covers. Price of this little beauty is $6000 plus $75 shipping to your FFL. Private message me with any questions.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/obSOK8F.jpg[/img]

Gerry Addison