April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (Argo44, earlyriser, Ted Schefelbein, Fudd, fab500, 1 invisible), 459 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,472
Posts545,153
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16
Sidelock
Sidelock

Loyd, Ted, Jon : Big news: no part of the West is like it used to be. There are too many people for that to be possible, and they all have to live somewhere. All the best rural landscape is becoming the playground for the very rich, and they aren't into sharing access for hunting and fishing. None of this change was brought about by legal pot. I would argue though that some of it is caused by legal gambling. PS : Since when is owning land the only skin in the game?

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Of course there is no global warming. I guess everybody missed the news last week that January was the hottest month ever on our planet making it 12 months in a row of the hottest months ever since the 1850s when the industrial revolution began. And as CO2 levels have kept going up -the temperature just keeps rising. Of course that's just normal. It happens every 350 million years or so. šŸ˜„

Sidelock
Sidelock

Lloyd, I'm starting to wonder if you have Biden like symptoms with memory loss. This is at least the second time in a few weeks that you've brought up basically the same subject with the same video in an OT discussion.

https://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=640084#Post640084

Yes-Colorado has & is changing big time, it disgusts me seeing & living with these changes to no end. I would consider moving but the question always comes back to (Where?) the way things are headed in this country it's not looking good anywhere due to the changes going on in America in general. About all we can do at our stage of life is to ride it out the best we can. My suggestion is if the changes in this state are getting to you to the point that you feel the need to make OT posts about it on a regular basis, it's probably time you actively start looking for your nirvana & make the move to get away from Colorado. I can assure you if you don't like it now--You're sure as heck not going to like it with the future changes coming down the pipe. We're overrun with Illegal's & many of them are here to stay, there's ten new gun laws moving through the Democrat super majority lead state house & that's on top of all the gun laws passed since Columbine. Our mountains are overrun with people to the point that you have to ask yourself if you ever left the city and this is only going to get worse over time.

Get after it my friend-- Spring is a coming and the prime time to sell-out and move is coming up fast. Always keep in mind what my friend said years ago "I came to Colorado from what it was--I'm now leaving for what it has become"

Last edited by dogon; 02/18/24 02:18 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Jimmy W
Of course there is no global warming. I guess everybody missed the news last week that January was the hottest month ever on our planet making it 12 months in a row of the hottest months ever since the 1850s when the industrial revolution began....šŸ˜„
Priceless Jimmy, make fun of those around you, who actually care about the world around them, and commit your future to victim whiners, and violent felon substance abusers. You know what gets funded first, right Jimmy, "medical" treaments for criminals and keeping wife and chid abusers, laying in front of the tv. Don't delete your gems, they could be used as a detailed lesson plan to get three fourths of our high schoolers graduated. We need 'em hitting those "higher" education student loans, huh Jimmy, to become baristas with attitude and such.

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

No, Jimmy, I missed that. Just for reference, the history books claim 1936 was the hottest year on record, but, donā€™t tell anybody, I donā€™t want Micheal Mann to sue me.

This is so cool:

https://realclimatescience.com/ice-free-arctic-forecasts/#gsc.tab=0

Read the comments for a great laugh, they were arguing about whether Al Gore Jr. claiming the polar ice was going to completely melt in 2013 or 2014, after he received his Nobel Peace prize, but, by God, it was going to melt for sure!

Turn off the box in your living room, Jimmy. Get some fresh air.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Ted Schefelbein
No, Jimmy, I missed that. Just for reference, the history books claim 1936 was the hottest year on record, but, donā€™t tell anybody, I donā€™t want Micheal Mann to sue me.

This is so cool:

Read the comments for a great laugh, they were arguing about whether Al Gore Jr. claiming the polar ice was going to completely melt in 2013 or 2014, after he received his Nobel Peace prize, but, by God, it was going to melt for sure!

Best,
Ted

You are laughable ted. Screw the comma

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/09/climate/2023-warmest-year-record.html

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Sidelock

This is so cool:

Best,
Ted
You missed that? And it was on every news network in the media? Missing that pretty much disqualifies anyone's opinion who doesn't know that--after it has been on the news for the past year. And Al Gore never said that the polar ice would be melted by 2013 or 2014. If he made his movie in 2005, it would never have melted in only 8 years. Wow!! Where have you been? Are you really out of touch. SMH. History books in 1936 are saying that it was hotter back then than it is today? What have you been watching? Back to the future? Ha-ha!!

Last edited by Jimmy W; 02/18/24 04:36 PM.
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted by BrentD, Prof

This is so cool:

Best,
Ted

You are laughable ted. Screw the comma

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/09/climate/2023-warmest-year-record.html

The state of education, is deplorable in this country. On that, we can agree.

Arenā€™t you an educator, Prof?

Just for fun:

https://realclimatescience.com/2016/02/1936-the-hottest-and-coldest-year-in-us-history/#gsc.tab=0

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Jimmy W

This is so cool:

Best,
Ted
You missed that? And it was on every news network in the media? Missing that pretty much disqualifies anyone's opinion who doesn't know that--after it has been on the news for the past year. And Al Gore never said that the polar ice would be melted by 2013 or 2014. If he made his movie in 2005, it would never have melted in only 8 years. Wow!! Where have you been? Are you really out of touch. SMH. History books in 1936 are saying that it was hotter back then than it is today? What have you been watching? Back to the future? Ha-ha!!

Turn off your TV, Jimmy. Get some fresh air.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

----

Last edited by Jimmy W; 02/18/24 06:17 PM.
Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.