April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (Steve Nash, smlekid, MattH, ClapperZapper, 1 invisible), 498 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,473
Posts545,160
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 25 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 24 25
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Ted Schefelbein
Originally Posted by Jimmy W
There you go, Ted. Here is your exact same picture taken of the North Pole IN THE SUMMERTIME. This is when the north pole is facing the sun. Do you see all those empty spaces on this chart that are filled in with ice on your chart? That is because the sun melts the ice in the summertime, which causes the permafrost BELOW THE SURFACE to melt. This is why you see movies of the glaciers falling into the ocean. Because the glaciers can no longer be supported and they fall into the ocean. And the warmer water below melts them. This is irreversible. And maybe in the next ten years or so the north pole will probably be ice-free IN THE SUMMER MONTHS. The dangerous fact is that now the south pole has started doing the same thing. The permafrost below Antarctica has begun to melt, too. You are probably also unaware that insurance companies like Allstate, State Farm and Progressive have started cancelling insurance on properties in Florida that are within two miles of the ocean because they are considered to be high risk areas because they will flood. St. Petersburg, Florida is already experiencing what are called, "sunny day flooding" where the city floods during a sunny day due to high tides, because the ocean has already started to rise just the tiny bit that it has.

So, you are documenting for us that ice melts in the summer, and reforms in the winter? And, that there are risks to living on the coast?

Good God, who knew?

Best,
Ted

Huh?

Last edited by Jimmy W; 03/26/24 07:25 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by BrentD, Prof
Well, face it Chief, Google has spoken.

Best,
Ted

I recall when Ted spoke, he was predicting $450/barrel oil.

We are still waiting on that Ted. Where is it?

Any more Teddie predictions that you want to make?

I wasn’t too far off on bacon, actually. But that was a prediction. Nobody was hurt and no destruction occurred.

Do you remember the complete moron who told a poster here to clamp up his Scottish round action and “bend away” on the stock?
What kind of an idiot would say that? Risking an original round action stock that is impossible to replace and mostly impossible to bend?

Our little idiot, it would seem.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by BrentD, Prof
Well, face it Chief, Google has spoken.

Best,
Ted

I recall when Ted spoke, he was predicting $450/barrel oil.

We are still waiting on that Ted. Where is it?

Any more Teddie predictions that you want to make?

I wasn’t too far off on bacon, actually. But that was a prediction. Nobody was hurt and no destruction occurred.

Do you remember the complete moron who told a poster here to clamp up his Scottish round action and “bend away” on the stock?
What kind of an idiot would say that?

Our little idiot, it would seem.

Best,
Ted

I do not recall, but would be happy to bend one for you smile

Keep the predictions coming. Nothing stupider than the cynical Grumpy Ted predictions, but it will be hard to find one more off the mark than that one, but I know you can do it.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

1 member likes this: Jimmy W
Sidelock
Sidelock

.....And take Cwaigyd wid you. Please.😁😁😁
What, you don't like my Jimmy examples, I've got more.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Tim in PA
There you go, Ted. Here is your exact same picture taken of the North Pole IN THE SUMMERTIME. This is when the north pole is facing the sun. Do you see all those empty spaces on this chart that are filled in with ice on your chart? That is because the sun melts the ice in the summertime, which causes the permafrost BELOW THE SURFACE to melt. This is why you see movies of the glaciers falling into the ocean. Because the glaciers can no longer be supported and they fall into the ocean. And the warmer water below melts them. This is irreversible. And maybe in the next ten years or so the north pole will probably be ice-free IN THE SUMMER MONTHS. The dangerous fact is that now the south pole has started doing the same thing. The permafrost below Antarctica has begun to melt, too. You are probably also unaware that insurance companies like Allstate, State Farm and Progressive have started cancelling insurance on properties in Florida that are within two miles of the ocean because they are considered to be high risk areas because they will flood. St. Petersburg, Florida is already experiencing what are called, "sunny day flooding" where the city floods during a sunny day due to high tides, because the ocean has already started to rise just the tiny bit that it has.

So, was this prediction made by the same brain trust that produced this one? This used to be at Glacier National Park, the sign is gone but the glaciers are still there.

[Linked Image from nationalfile.com]
People make predictions all the time. But don't worry- they're only about ten- fifteen years or so off. Not too bad of a prediction..............Ol' Lefty

Yeah sure Jimmy. Club Of Rome fired everyone up in the late 1960's and early 1970's. My science teachers in high school couldn't repeat their drivel fast enough......the world was going to run out of food by the year 2000 and society as we know it would collapse. No way could the earth create enough food to feel 5 or 6 billion people. How did that work out Jimmy?

Early and mid 1980s these same climate experts were warning of the impending new Ice Age. We'd be frozen by 2010.

You know that the IIPC GOT CAUGHT TOTALLY FUDGING THE NUMBERS around 2010??? You know that, i believe it's NASA, just acknowledged that they have been manipulating the ocean surface temperature readings?

You know Al Gore has made, by some estimates $100 million from his climate scam?? How gullible are you???

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
1 member likes this: Ted Schefelbein
Sidelock
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

31,000? Yep that's about what I told you, Teddy. About 2% of the millions of scientists,, meteorologists, etc. In the world. Remember I said 98% of the scientists and weather professionals in the world sided with me? Well, there ya go. You've only got 31,000 on your side.. And in the meantime the planet just keeps getting warmer and warmer. And the poles just keep melting. 😁😁😁......Ol' Lefty

Last edited by Jimmy W; 03/26/24 12:20 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

31,000? Yep that's about what I told you, Teddy. About 2% of the millions of scientists,, meteorologists, etc. In the world. And in the meantime the planet just keeps getting warmer and warmer. And the poles just keep melting. Thanks again for more proof that you're wrong again.😁😁😁......Ol' Lefty

Document, Jimmie, document. Let’s see your list.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by canvasback
Originally Posted by Tim in PA

So, was this prediction made by the same brain trust that produced this one? This used to be at Glacier National Park, the sign is gone but the glaciers are still there.

[Linked Image from nationalfile.com]
People make predictions all the time. But don't worry- they're only about ten- fifteen years or so off. Not too bad of a prediction..............Ol' Lefty

Yeah sure Jimmy. Club Of Rome fired everyone up in the late 1960's and early 1970's. My science teachers in high school couldn't repeat their drivel fast enough......the world was going to run out of food by the year 2000 and society as we know it would collapse. No way could the earth create enough food to feel 5 or 6 billion people. How did that work out Jimmy?

Early and mid 1980s these same climate experts were warning of the impending new Ice Age. We'd be frozen by 2010.

You know that the IIPC GOT CAUGHT TOTALLY FUDGING THE NUMBERS around 2010??? You know that, i believe it's NASA, just acknowledged that they have been manipulating the ocean surface temperature readings?

You know Al Gore has made, by some estimates $100 million from his climate scam?? How gullible are you???

Today, Al Gore's net worth is 300 million. Not just a measly 100 million. And he was only worth a couple million when he left office. So there you go........ Ol' Lefty. 😇

Last edited by Jimmy W; 03/26/24 12:23 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

You could/should stop at “I don’t get it”.

Best,
Ted

Page 20 of 25 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 24 25

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.