April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
9 members (Jimmy W, Ian Forrester, 4 invisible), 245 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,442
Posts544,780
Members14,405
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

As many know, Henry Pohl, owner of Great American Gunstocks, suffered a disasterous fire several weeks ago. In an effort to raise cash he is selling much of his high grade inventory at significant discounts. Web site is http://www.gunstocks.com 1-800-784-4867. Henry has always been fair with me and my customers. Best, DR. BILL

Sidelock
Sidelock

Bill, One of my best friends is a very good friend of Henry's. They roomed together in College. I understand this has been devastating for Henry. He is resolute in picking up the pieces. I wish him well. RCC

R. Craig Clark
jakearoo(at)cox.net
Sidelock
Sidelock

It sure is a shame what happened to Henry. I have had nothing but good experiences with Henry in the past. I just looked at the website and he does have some nice blanks for the prices. A bit off topic, but did you get the email I sent you a about a week ago Dr. Bill, it concerned chasing engraving. If not, let me know with a PM or email at chan @ deepnet.com

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

It is sad news you bring. No one needs the loss of a major fire and the weight of the world must be on his back now. Hope he weather the storm. I need anther blank like I need a hole in my head but I intend to buy several. Hope this helps him out in some small way. Jon

Sidelock
Sidelock

He needs the help. I promise. Jake

R. Craig Clark
jakearoo(at)cox.net
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks for posting about this site, I enjoyed it.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I, too, have had good dealings with Henry in the past. He has sadly been slammed quite a bit on this site by others who said he was lower than a snake's belly, and also was defended by many. I hate to see anyone go out like this, hopefully he will be able to put things back together and rise to the top again. I'll look through the fire sale items to see what I might can use.

OP Offline

Chatted with Henry yesterday. He is rising, pheonix like, from the ashes quite literally! They will have some limited ability this week and hope to have some advanced work/services available in a week or so. Seems like the SBA came through with a small loan. Henry thanks all for their concern. He feels they will be able to get back on their feet slowly. Best, BILL

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.