April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 949 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,475
Posts545,171
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Sidelock
Sidelock

Dave K: I apologized for my poor choice of words. Why don't you do the same? Have you never misspelled a word on one of your posts? It's obvious that you knew the meaning of Ron's post. Yes, my PR work is to try to help get something good started here in my part of America. It may not be a home run the first time out but then again it may. We had over 150 at today's preview & there are 165 registered for Dig's Friday evening presentation with another 35 on the waiting list. (The fire marshal won't allow more than 165 guests in the hall). Dig measured a lot of wall thicknesses & choke sizes today & gave out a lot of condition reports. We all went to dinner this evening & the general consensus was that this will be a grand event that will only grow. I wish that you could be there.

Best Regards, George

To see my guns go to www.mylandco.com Select "SPORTING GUNS " My E-Mail palmettotreasure@aol.com
Sidelock
Sidelock

Rob: You should have received your catalogue today. If anyone who e-mailed me requesting one has not received it please let me know at palmettotreasure@aol.com.

Best Regards, George

To see my guns go to www.mylandco.com Select "SPORTING GUNS " My E-Mail palmettotreasure@aol.com
Boxlock
Boxlock

Hello again Recoil Rob,
Enjoy the catalogue and hope to see you at next years sale!

Ronald D. Long

Ronald D. Long
Charlton Hall Auctions
Visit us at http://www.CharltonHallAuctions.com
Sidelock
Sidelock

"Dave K: I apologized for my poor choice of words. Why don't you do the same? "

Simple answer,

I have nothing to apolgize for!

I was not the one who posted "shut up and stay away".
I was not the one who posted "disparging" remarks.
I was not the one who hogged up several pages of the for sale board for his business.

I,and some others, pointed out some issues with your grand event where not benifical to bidders and wished you good luck.It was met with rude responses by you.Trust me George you way out of line here asking me to apolgize,just leave it be for your own good and try and focus on your own behavior.

Last edited by Dave K; 12/06/07 08:21 AM.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Had a great time in Columbia late yesterday afternoon. Nice
selection of English guns- Dig was giving reports on gun condition. Talked alot with Dig and bought his new book-learned
alot from it already-highly recommend the book to anyone who
likes Vintage guns. The Charlton Hall staff was very enthusiastic
about the sale and I'm sure the sale will be very successful-
can't to go back tomorrow for Dig's lecture and the sale Saturday.
Reguards
Bill McPhail

J W McPhail
Sidelock
Sidelock

Sounds like it was a good sale. Looking forward to Dig's write-up in DGJ. London meets South Carolina? This could be scary -- I mean interesting.

Sidelock
Sidelock

George and GHG I received mine Monday.

Thanks!

Mike

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Correction of my pevious post. Should be: Can't WAIT to go back
For the lecture on Friday and the sale Saturday.
Sorry
Bill McPhail

J W McPhail
Sidelock
Sidelock

Bill: It was great seeing you and Jim yesterday with your big bore & Jim's pin fires. I'm looking forward to Dig's talk tomorrow night as well. I'll see you there.

Best Regards, George

Last edited by George L.; 12/06/07 12:58 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm looking forward to getting down tomorrow and meeting everyone. I hope to find a nice SxS to take home.

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.