May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
5 members (Lawrence Kotchek, Hammergun, SKB, playing hooky, 1 invisible), 691 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,502
Posts545,505
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 21 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 20 21
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: italiansxs
Originally Posted By: dblfever
Personally I think anyone who would vote for obama and owns guns is a hypocrite ...............

Boy I'll second that in a heartbeat. BTW: dblfever if you really think Obama bin ladin is going to win why don't you just mail your guns to me since he'll be taking them away from you anyway.
Jim
I don't think he is going to win and even if he does he won't likely be able to grab them in one term but the tide could turn for the worse for us. He is totally anti and when he stands up there and lies thru his pearly whites with a perfectly straight face that he supports the 2nd amendment I just want to bitch slap him. Maybee Bill will send you his so he can vote with a clear conscience.......

Sidelock
Sidelock

Having lived in AK through the 80's and most of the 90's, I still try to keep up on AK politics to a certain degree!

When I read about Sarah Palin in the University of Idaho Alumni magazine (my Alma Mater also) a couple of years ago when elected Gov, and that she was born in Sandpoint ID, I've made it a point to follow her career.

Based on what I've read and through conversations with some good friends that live in AK, she's got my vote!

Cameron Hughes
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: DRM
I think it took this election for myself to suddenly realize that the vast majority of my fellow gun lovers are such one issue voters. I have seen so many posts on so many gun forum sites that even though the poster doesn't like McCain at all he would never vote for Obama or for a Democrat. Somehow it is just hard for me to see any difference whatsoever between this single minded gun view as it for me to understand a single minded anti-abortion view, anti-non-christian view, ant-gay view, et all. I wished it was more than just a single issue that drives voters to make a choice in any election.

Initially I thought your post was intended to be inflammatory by insulting so many people. Actually it only reflects how ignorant you are and how disconnected you are with the vast majority of your peers in the hunting and shooting community.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I couldn't care less. The only guy I like is Pat Buchanan.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Jagermeister, I second that thought. Chopper

Sidelock
Sidelock

Not one issue with me as she rides a Harley also.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Mcoldie must not have taken his meds.
In a nut shell he picked INEXPERIENCED attractive female version of Dick Chaney.

Sidelock
Sidelock

How could you forget the most powerful woman in the world. She is Merkel of Germany. The two women you mentioned plus Frau Merkel had/have things going for them like qualifications and ugliness. You know women in general don't like dolls prettier then themselves, right? What does this dollie from Alaska bring to republican ticket? How about absolutely nothing?
I mean there is more to Hillary then just being a woman. Are some folks stupid enough to think McOldie is going to win them over because his pick is a woman?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Jagermeister
I have very little respect that dosent post his real name on here and lists his loc as W KNIEI. Is that next to Ted Turrner?
By your posts we can tell your getting your info straight from CNN. Ill bet you hadnt heard of her a week ago and now your an expert on her.

"This dollie from Alaska" happens to by my boss and I have alot of respect for her! I really dont think there is anyone on this BBS that knows her better than I do.
She is one tough lady.
She has fought big oil.
She has fought congress.
She protects our gun rights.

The people in Alaska seem to be happy for her but sad becouse we might be loosing a great gov.
If she gets in maybe we (as Alaskans) will get a bigger voice. It seems like the lower 48 controls what we can and cant do up here. We have hopes that this will change.

As for Gov I feel she ranks right in there with Jay Hammond, (Dont know him eather do you Jug?) I dont think CNN will have him so you maybe had better look him up.

Jug I dont think you should bad mouth someone until you know them. You just go ahead and vote for Obama. Maybe CNN will tell you the best way to bury your guns. Jug do you have an Obama tie guage and gun rack for your bicyle?

Bob

lefeverarms.com
Sidelock
Sidelock

Very Good, Bob!
Herr Jagermeister has little respect for anything, or anyone, that information is posted about. He is always full of himself about things that his knows little about. He's as counterfeit as they come!

Ole Cowboy
Page 7 of 21 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.