April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (AGS), 396 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,443
Posts544,803
Members14,405
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

The following signature line appeared on my posts awhile ago.

Humble member of the League of Extraodinary Gentlemen (LEG). Joined 14 March, 2006. Member #1.

It may have been immediately after David gave us this great new site.
I had nothing to do with its placement on my profile and am wondering two things.
What does it mean and how did it get where it is?
I would appreciate knowing. I surmise that it is a signal honor to be so designated, even if so farfetched.:} I must say that the be a LEG is humbling at the least. Please remember that it takes more than one leg for anything or anyone to stand easily. There are many legs here, on this board, and most of them have supported my attemps to stand upright once again. I am eternally grateful.
My best to all.
John.

Last edited by John Mann; 12/03/06 10:02 PM.

Humble member of the League of Extraodinary Gentlemen (LEG). Joined 14 March, 2006. Member #1.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Friend John- I know nothing of your signature line but I know a bit about you. WELCOME HOME!!!

It's good to see you posting again. Stop in occasionaly and let us say "hi".

Cary

Sidelock
Sidelock

Welcome back Cuz!

If you're up for a phone call email me. I would like to ask some family questions.

Doug

Doug Mann
Sidelock
Sidelock

Have faith and pursue the unknown end. Warm regards, King

Sidelock
Sidelock

John:

I have no idea about the genesis of the signature line, but every word is true...

You have been missed, and I hope we can once again hear your wise words on occasion.

Regards to you, my friend

Greg Taggart

Texas Declaration of Independence 1836 -The Indictment against the dictatorship, Para.16:"It has demanded us to deliver up our arms, which are essential to our defence, the rightful property of freemen, and formidable only to tyrannical governments."
Sidelock
Sidelock

John, it is great to see you posting again! Bobby

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm glad I can take credit for getting John back on the site with a new Lindner thread. I hadn't noticed the signature line, but obviously Dave has bestowed quite the honor on our friend. Congratulations, John. Bill Murphy

Last edited by eightbore; 12/04/06 07:16 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

John,
Mann it's good to see your writing! My Yeti meter just moved from Grumpy to Optimistic.....very uncommon for Monday morning.

To change your signature line, go up near the top of the page, click on the My Stuff dropdown list, click Preferences, and at the bottom of the Preferences page you'll find Signature.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Great to see you back John.Not sure whats up with signature line either (somehow lost my stars in transfer to new board)but the board is pretty much the same othewise and now much better with your return.
best,
Dave K

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Your Signature is surely very becoming. Really heartwarming to see you posting again John!

JC(AL)

P.S.: Dave, he who deserves them will always get his stars! JC

"...it is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."ť Charles Darwin
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.