May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
6 members (Jimmy W, canvasback, NCTarheel, 3 invisible), 918 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,511
Posts545,660
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Yep!! She's hot!! I'd sure like to see Hillary and Nancy Pelosi together all hot and sweaty!!

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Now if you guys don't mind, I'm going to go and take the grips off of my handguns. That way I can go out and buy a pair of gloves so I can shoot them.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Jimmy....I'm sorry, but I have to put you right in the Deep Moron Class
For this one reason, you won't listen to it.????....IT Being reason!
You keep going on n on n on n on n on n on n on ,,,,,,
Like I said Several xxx...its my choice..duhhhh!

You piss me off,,,stick your little Hillary Quotes & Smiley faces etc right up there with your beavertails...U no the spot.
Though a Splinter might be less painful shapewise...despite the name.
Check out the last line of my Most like to Meet post
You are the #before 1,,,,
yeh...that would be Zero.
Chump

Franc

Last edited by Franc Otte; 08/07/09 10:13 PM.
GJZ Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Franc, methinks Jimmy was having fun stretching a joke.

Sidelock
Sidelock

GJZ.....Perhaps..
but he always thinks his opinion is right on this subject..I'd just want to use whatevwer bbl hanger I want;;& it pisses me off severely when I'm told otherwqise,by someone ......who seems numb to other guys preferences
He might be joking know..but his first posts are what I'm talking of
Cheers n That's it
Franc

Sidelock
Sidelock

This is just to remind you of Jimmys First Post...& I Quote...though
I must say that I love the set-up,serious thought, and general intelligence of the piece ...enjoy....

"This is a question that surfaces on this board every so often. I remember the first time I gave my opinion on splinter foreends several years ago. I believe I said something like this...... They are popular in Britain and probably work and look good on their guns. That's the place where they raise their little pinky high in the air when they sip their tea and wear blouses for shirts. But this is America. We like gorgeous wood with lots of checkering and as much wood as we can get on a gun. Who wants to burn the crap out of your hands after shooting several rounds of trap and have to be forced to wear a glove? Or better yet, did you ever see the guy who buys a skimpy little splinter forearm, and then buys one of those clunky leather covers that goes around it? What's with that? And is there anything more aggravating, than oiling up your gun and not being able to handle it to get it into your gun safe without taking the chance of it slipping out of your hand or having to grab the barrels that you just oiled because there is nothing else to grab ahold of? This is America. If you want a whippy handling and sissy looking gun that looks like it was made for a woman, then get one with a splinter foreend. But, if you want people to know that you are a man and that you shoot a man's gun and that you don't squat when you pee, get one with a beavertail forearm.......Hmmmmm. After handling and shooting so many of both of them over the years, experience has taught me I was right back then and I still feel the same way."

I for one thinks he means it.

So I'll stand by my "Deep Moron Class"
Franc

Last edited by Franc Otte; 08/07/09 11:08 PM.
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Wowee Zowee, Frank!! If I would have known someone was going to get this wound up over what I said.........Uh, I would have twisted that ol' knife just a little more. LOL. You have got to be kidding me. You went to all the trouble of typing my whole quote? I'll bet that you are wearing a g-string. But, before this post started- they were boxer shorts, right? And I just know that you will be sending me hate mail and then when you meet me, you will be drooling and slobbering and wanting my autograph. Now if you don't mind, you keep interupting my handgun (without a grip) shooting. So, I will just let it go at that.

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Franc Otte
Jimmy....I'm sorry, but I have to put you right in the Deep Moron Class
For this one reason, you won't listen to it.????....IT Being reason!
You keep going on n on n on n on n on n on n on ,,,,,,
Like I said Several xxx...its my choice..duhhhh!

You piss me off,,,stick your little Hillary Quotes & Smiley faces etc right up there with your beavertails...U no the spot.
Though a Splinter might be less painful shapewise...despite the name.
Check out the last line of my Most like to Meet post
You are the #before 1,,,,
yeh...that would be Zero.
Chump

Franc
Hillary quotes? Where do you see me quoting Hillary, Frank?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Neither of you guys has enuf pseudo-factoids to make this into a a legitimate brawl a al the DGS raveups of the past. I invite you both to take a look at some classic Brown/Maloney matches containing not only apparently factual info but some of the greatest "that's neither what I said nor what you said that I said you didn't say you said" counterpunching of all time. You guys don't have the stamina to go 9 pages. Shoot and let shoot!

jack

Sidelock
Sidelock

Calling people names and questioning their sexual preference because they don't like the same forearm that you do and then other people insulting the worlds morons by dragging them into the fray. You guys sound like a couple of bored middle school kids. Get a life!
Steve

Approach life like you do a yellow light - RUN IT! (Gail T.)
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.