April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (Leonard10, graybeardtmm3, smkummer, Lloyd3, buckstix, 1 invisible), 1,016 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,476
Posts545,186
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Tyler
Ed, I notice you are from NH. If you happen to be near his place I would trust your accessment. It is just a single barrel citori, not a whole lot to go wrong but I would like to at least talk to someone who has seen it. Or if you know his number I would gladly call him.

As Ed does not allow anyone to look at his listings in person,having him look at one hands on for you might be shock to his selling system !

There could be many reasons why the seller has not answered your email,although doubtful you may want to check your spam folder,perhaps his is getting routed there in error.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

tyler: i do not get to ri that often. to many mass types down there for my taste...besides if he will not answer your emails, i doubt if he will let me enter his domain. he does have almost 600 positive feedbacks. that says a lot.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

hansli: aint dat de truth. it has been my experience that there are more bad sellers than bad buyers. that is why feedback is so important!

Sidelock
Sidelock

dave k: i have neither the time nor the patience to deal with tire kickers and bargain hunters. if i did i would open a shop and do gun shows. besides, there is the security issue.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
dave k: i have neither the time nor the patience to deal with tire kickers and bargain hunters. if i did i would open a shop and do gun shows. besides, there is the security issue.

There certainly are "issues" with you Ed and they aren't security !

Last edited by Dave K; 07/09/10 08:54 PM.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Tyler Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Did not mean to open a post that would get personal. Thanks for those that responded. It would only be used a couple of times a year, not a big deal. I will pass unless he decides to contact me. It is a long way from Alabama to RI and life is too short. In the imortal words of Bill Wise, all good.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Tyler
... In the imortal words of Bill Wise, all good.

Pete

Sidelock
Sidelock

tyler: wise choice... as for others getting personal, it seems to be a common happening on this forum, as there seems to be a plethora of malcontents that inhabit these woods. by the way, i have family in fairhope. ever get down that way?

Tyler Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

One of my best friends and hunting buddies lives at Spanish Fort just north of there along with the Turkey Hunting Ledgend Tom Kelly. When I was a kid we were members of the Fairhope Yacht Club and my parents raced Flying Scotts. I-10 is about a close as I get to Fairhope now. Baldwin County has really grown in the last 30 years.

Sidelock
Sidelock

yes, it has grown like every place else warm and close to salt water. however, fairhope is still a charming place. it is a relic of the genteel old south that still exists. take your lady there in the spring or fall. you and she will not be disappointed.

Last edited by ed good; 07/10/10 10:42 PM.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.