May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (tanky), 545 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,509
Posts545,637
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Sidelock
Sidelock

I've never had any luck posting pictures here and I've read that you need to post them to a picture hosting site and then link them here. I sure would like to see the pictures.

Sidelock
Sidelock

If none of the "usual suspects" who help with photo posting show up, I'll help. However, it may take a day or two. I'm traveling and will check back tomorrow. Ironman, if there is no offer by tomorrow evening, I'll ask you to email the photos to me and I'll post. Hope someone can do this quicker; sounds like an interesting item.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ironman, lets try "teaching and man to fish" method;

Take those pics you have on the cell and upload (as easy as emailing) them to a webhost site.
Any will do but here is Hunt101

http://www.hunt101.com/

once you have them uploaded its a simple cut and past of the image code ( I use the "Big Image").

If you need more help let us know,

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ironman5
26" barrels (not 28" as stated earlier)choked full & Mod.

26" and full/Mod aren't generally mated together.

That's pretty good, Ironman, you haven't even bought it and you've already made $1500!

Last edited by Don Moody; 11/05/10 07:38 AM.

Ole Cowboy
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Dave, Here's to my first attempt at fishing for photos.

Nov04_0001_1_.jpg

Nov04_0002.jpg

Nov04_0004.jpg

Nov04_0005.jpg

One more click and we'll see if I can feed myself.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Nope...gonna starve to death.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Here's how to post pics. I would suggest you print this out and follow these instructions until you're familiar doing it. Your enjoyment of these forums will be enhanced exponentially with your ability to post pictures, as well as the enjoyment of others viewing your posts--a win-win situation for everyone.

Have you set up an account on photobucket.com? If not, you first need to set up an account--which is free. Then you have to upload your pictures onto photobucket.com from your hard drive. Once you've done this you will have thumbnail pictures in your photobucket account. To post a pic on this website or other websites move your curser arrow over the top of one of these thumbnails, doing so three lines of verbage appears below your thumbnail pic: "Email & IM", "HTML Code" and "IMG Code", then left click on "IMG Code", doing so will hi-lite in blue a code immediately to the right of IMG Code, right click on this "hi-lited in blue code", a pop up box will appear, then left click "copy". After you've done this go to the thread you'd like to post the image in and left click on "post a reply". In the body of the box where you're posting your reply, type whatever you'd like to say in terms of a description, then hit the "enter" key twice on your computer's keyboard, this will get you down two lines, then right click your mouse, a pop up box will appear, then left click "paste" and voila, a code will appear. Then scoll down and left click "preview" and you will see your image. If everything looks copasetic left click "submit" and you have posted successfully. (If you want to attach multiple pics in one post it makes it easier to have both sites, photobucket.com and the site you're posting in open at the same time and simply toggle between the two sites.)

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Didn't finish uploading before I tried to transfer... 2nd attempt at posting bad pics.

I think I might actually have it right this time. Famous last words.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Those are some lousy pictures, but that gun has "$7000" written all over it. Keep going with the pictures and tell us where the gun is.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ironman ,you did it !!!!!

Congrats on joining those that can post pics.

I agree with eightbore easy 7k,honest wear,lever looks a bit to the right and not messed with.
Bet we would all be shocked at how much the gun shop gave the widow for it !
Stop taking pics now and go buy that gun !

if you don't buy it there will be a long line of guys that will.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.