April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
2 members (buckstix, NCTarheel), 1,018 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,476
Posts545,187
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Sidelock
Sidelock

?

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Geno
For God sake stop these silly talks!
What's so silly about History- and trying to learn more, even from tyrants like Pancho Villa- his men did unspeakable atrocities against the civilians at Ft. Bliss=--And Woody Wilson finally had enough-so he order Gen. Pershing to capture- dead or alive, Pancho Villa and his banditos band--

George- great history- as my late great-uncle Francis Lucas Adams was also a First Lt. in the 11th- and along with Patton, went in to seek Pancho and his bad news bandits-- As Commissioned Officers purchased their own sword, sidearm and dress uniforms, I inherited his issue flap holster and he carried a 1878 Colt .45 Peacemaker-and used it too- he was promoted to Captain in 1917, re-assigned to the Rainbow Div. lead by Gen. Pershing--saw heavy action in WW1- I also have his 1911 .45 Colt and holster, Sam Browne belt and Oak leaves- he returned with two Lugers and a Kraut sawtoothed bayonet from captured German soldiers- the Lugers from Offizeren-- they had standing orders to shoot any German caught with a sawtooth bayonet on his Mauser-and they did-

Back to Goering-- at the early onset of WW11 in Europe- and after all the practice his Luftwaffe had in Spain with their Stukas assisting Franco- Germany could have dominated the entire air ops. in all of Europe-- due to many erros, mainly caused by supreme egos getting in their way, both Hitler and Goering failed- or else we would be eating sauerkraut "schiesse-kuchen" on a regular and steady basis-- Prosit!!

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

The "HG" stands for Halbe & Gerlich, who made the gun. These are the same guys who produced Halger rifles and cartridges.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'd be asshamed to own a gun actually owned Goring anyway.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Chuck H
I'd be asshamed to own a gun actually owned Goring anyway.

You would think many would feel that way,but where to draw the line ?

Ever take Bayer Aspirin ?
They ran a concentration camp;
http://www.ahrp.org/infomail/05/01/27a.php

"About Bayer�s Nazi-past

"IG Farben was the only German company in the Third Reich that ran its own concentration camp. At least 30.000 slave workers died in this camp; a lot more were deported to the gas chambers. It was no coincidence that IG Farben built their giant new plant in Auschwitz, since the workforce they used (altogether about 300.000 people) was practically for free. The Zyklon B gas, which killed millions of Jews, Gypsies and other people was produced by IG Farben�s subsidiary company Degesch"

Own a gun with Krupp barrels? they where no angels either !

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007081

To each his own,there are many who would not buy a gun made in Japan.
I would not too pay much of a premium for one but would not turn down or overlook a nice gun-like that drilling,because it belonged to Goring.To me,the gun is not at fault for the owners crimes.
There where bidders lined up for Madoff's loot too didn't seem to hurt the bidding.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

I belong to both the German Gun Collectors and now the Swiss Rifles gruppen. I would love to own any gun with provenance to Hitler, Goering, Himmler, and especially Die Wiestul Fuchs- FM Irwin Rommel. Any gun, whether is a beat-up K98 Mauser, a Colt 1911-A-1 Officer's series, or a drilling- interests me, and the gun is an inanimate object. Read Albert Speer's great book about the House of Krupp in Essen- and yes, IG Farben, Bayer, Siemens were all involved in Hitler's "final solution" nightmare- so were the Swedes (indirectly, in spite of Red Cross Raoul Walhberg) with their high grade chromium ore, Norway with the access to the North Sea for the Kreigsmarine Untersee Boaten and the so-called "neutral" Swiss, whose bankers helped fund the Rise and Fall of the Third Reich.

History will always been an on-going study- the course of modern Europe today was set from May 1945 and the Russian Cold War--today Germany is a strong ally, and Russia is still a threat, albiet through their "Towel-headed middlemen" Taliban, whom they have financed and tacitly supported for many years. When old fat Nikita K. said "We will bury you to the USA, he didn't mean that the Russkis would be carrying the shovels and picks--

And the I.G. Farben Zyglon-B is/was prussic acid, extremely deadly in closed quarters with no ventilation. And not all Americans opposed Hitler, especially before Dec 1941- Charles Lindberg was a favored guest of Hermann Goering, and the US industrialist and rabid anti-Semite, Henry Ford was working with Fokker on their triplane transport aircraft, supplying engines and technical advice. I doubt if "Hank da first" knew of Hitler and Himmler's diabolical plan to wipe out the Jewish population in Europe, but my guess, is he had known that, it would not have bothered him at all.

Last edited by Run With The Fox; 03/23/11 12:52 PM.

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.