March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (Jimmy W), 834 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,015
Members14,391
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
CJO Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

It definitely has a French kind of flavor to it...all the shapes surely remind me of some of the French guns I've seen.
What's to say Greener didn't build that specimen to appeal to the French market

BTW, I wouldn't mess with it at all....that's a pretty rare piece and Greener collectors like their guns original

CJ

The taste of poor quality lingers long after the cheap price is forgotten.........
Sidelock
Sidelock

BTW: instead of G gun, I should have used the real name for that style action "The Self Acting Ejector Hammerless"

There's a good pic of it here:

http://www.oldguns.ca/oldguns.ca/Firearms_for_sale/Pages/1893_world_fair_Greener.html#22

And here's how this Greener looks:

http://www.oldguns.ca/oldguns.ca/Firearms_for_sale/Pages/1893_world_fair_Greener.html#6

Pretty interesting...

OWD

Good Gun Alerts & more:

www.DogsandDoubles.com
CJO Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Oh...here in Canada...I should give them a call

The taste of poor quality lingers long after the cheap price is forgotten.........
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

obviously not a rational stock......if you read the pamphlet I have posted in the pics you will see what it is called and what I have said they called it.....a half pistol hand.

thanks Sean

Sidelock
Sidelock

TT-

Be realistic. How many people are going to read a bunch of lousy, low quality scans filled with mouse text?

I'm a nut about this stuff and even I won't do it.

I doubt most guys ever looked at the pics.

OWD

Good Gun Alerts & more:

www.DogsandDoubles.com
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

OWD ...........unfortunately, you are correct. I have done the best i can to provide as much info as possible , there is incredible info there and it will be missed. not my loss. but those who are truly interested will look, those who are not interested will not , no big deal.

its all about interest, learning and appreciating for me...........nothing else.

i'm providing an opportunity for others to view a different and unique firearm and offer opinion.

thanks for your input.

Sidelock
Sidelock

OWD
I don't know about your computer, but on mine in the upper right-hand corner of the screen is a small gear symbol, when you put your mouse pointer on it it says (Tools (Alt+X) click on it and among other things it opens up a zoom function. It's still not great, like you said it's a poor quality scan, but it's better enlarged 200%.
Steve

Approach life like you do a yellow light - RUN IT! (Gail T.)
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.