May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
7 members (SKB, Jusanothajoe, Lloyd3, Jim585, earlyriser, 1 invisible), 532 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,498
Posts545,454
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Sidelock
Sidelock

So young; prayers for the family

Sidelock
Sidelock

All of us, and I especially will miss Tony's contributions to the shotgun world and this forum. RIP

Dennis Potter
Sidelock
Sidelock

It's really disturbing to see someone so young and so skilled and generous, go like this. My condolences to his family, whose grief I'm sure is mollified by the knowledge of how much he loved them, prepared them for this, and the example he gave.

I recall a friend, a hunting and fishing buddy when we were teenagers, who died suddenly while we we were both in college. Every time I go fishing or hunting, at some point my mind turns to him and wishing he could be there sharing the experience. I suppose in memory he is but the conversation is a bit one-sided.

I hardly knew Tony, other than from his posts here, but I suspect he would have been a lot of fun to hunt with. He'll be going along into the grouse woods come fall.

fiery, dependable, occasionally transcendent
Sidelock
Sidelock

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Treadwell family.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes Tony was brilliant to be with.
He came on one of our Black Hand Gang outings last season just gone and we all had a brilliant day, he shot his Pape's with aplomb ably assisted by his loader and friend Andrew, who to give you a measure of the fun we had will always henceforth be known as 'Baldrick', that was the day that the Parson's came into our lives.
Never worry Tony will be with me on every adventure forever.
Salopian.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I was very sad hear the news. The loss of this good and kindly young Man is a tragedy. My Thoughts and best wishes are with his Family. It was obvious that he loved and was loved by them , His wonderful restorations continue to pay tribute to his talent and passion.

Boxlock
Boxlock

Condolences to family and friends...may he RIP

Sidelock
Sidelock

In a recent post, Tony let us know that he had been advised by the doctors that there was nothing else they could do; although one would never know this bad news affected his outlook or attitude, as he continued posting pics of projects underway and enthusiastically describing events in which he was presently involved. I never knew, or met Tony personally, but I always enjoyed and looked forward to his informative posts; and especially the always positive nature of those posts. In my mind Tony was one of those rare individuals with a natural charm and personally that appealed to everyone; and as I reflect on what seems to us as an untimely passing, I recall these words that we've all heard at some point in our own lives; it matters not how long a man may live on this earth, but rather what a man does with his life while he is here. It seems that Tony was a blessing to everyone who knew or met him; and even to those of us who did not have that privilege, but were still inspired by his example. Let us all strive to emulate Tony's positive example; and may God bless and comfort his family as they adjust to his loss.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I just echo what the others have so eloquently expressrd. God rest his soul. God speed Tony!

Sidelock
Sidelock

God, this is devastating. He seemed so strong, working on a hundred things at once. I honestly began to think he'd get a few more years somehow. Can't believe it, and yes, I know it was expected, but still........God watch over his beautiful family. My head is shutting down in a torrent of remembered emails and images.

Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.