May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
8 members (Lloyd3, Karl Graebner, canvasback, David Williamson, Der Ami, Argo44, 1 invisible), 768 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,506
Posts545,615
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
Sidelock
Sidelock

I puked Bilious bile once when I had a gall bladder problem. It aint purty, it's green, and I flushed it down the toilet, just like Ed-Bob's crap. sick

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: sweep
Bilious Bob,I can not believe your rudeness, that you can say over an opinion of a type of gun. You can be sure if we were face to face and you disrespected a friend of mine and his family like you did Tony and his family. You would be on the ground.
My apologies to the rest of this forum but I really hated that comment and had to speak up.
Thanks "Sweep" I'm a way down State Buckeye Boy from the Old Queen City- NE Ohio- near the Penna line--??I had no idea my little "M12 field fix" and my unabashed love of the Model 12 pumpgun would open the flood gates- and as for Mr. Bilious's comments about the deceased Mr. Treadwell- totally uncalled for and out of line--

I don't know anything about him, but others here do and have posted their regrets about his untimely passing, and I agree with you, Mr. Bilious owes this forum an apology-- He most likely will tells us to "stuff it" but--

Last edited by Run With The Fox; 05/25/12 01:29 PM.

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

Bob, why don’t you just go away?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Mike, I’ve been drooling over some of those newer Model 12s for a long time especially some of the 20 and 28 gauge guns. If you buy a newer one built in Japan, at least you would know that you are getting a ‘real’ 28 gauge Model 12. What I’ve heard is people are counterfeiting them so they can make a fast buck because some of the prices on those pre-64 28 gauge Model 12s are starting to get into the realm of sticker shock.

GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

The Ithaca Model 37 28 gauge made for the first time by the Upper Sandusky folks, is a fine dove gun. At and even 6 lbs. with a 28" barrel it's not too light to swing and with interchangeable Briley chokes, is adaptable to field conditions. It shoots a lot better than its owner. I've had old M12s, but none of the Japanese made, but they feel fine in the hand. I can see this moth circling the flame of the 28. Gil

Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks for all the replies on the Japanese 12s.

For Bilious ed: Woof! Woof! Woof! ARFH ARFH ARFH ARFH! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 05/25/12 09:00 AM.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I agree Gil, those 28 gauge Model 37s being built in Ohio on a 28 gauge scaled frame are excellent. My buddy has one and I am seriously considering ordering a custom built one.

Sidelock
Sidelock

There is nothing so dang fun as making comments on a website full of… well, let’s say “the less-than-perceptive” people.

If y’all had the brains to actually think about my last post, you’d know that it was NOT an observation on Treadwell’s memory or accomplishments at all… it was about YOU geniuses.

Let’s start with the obvious (to some) silliness of discussing mass-produced American pump guns on a website allegedly devoted to double barrel shotguns. Weird, if you ask me.

Then there’s the herd mentality. You dudes apparently have such empty and unfulfilled lives that you actually go to a website every day for a sense of “community.” But what y’all really do is join a contest.

Who the wisest. Who knows more about how to fix “X” with a double gun better than the next guy. Who can analyze sum guy’s gun problem from six states away. Who can outdo the next dude. Who can play adult show-and-tell more than the others. And, yep – who can come up with the most smarmy sentiments since the death of Michael Jackson.

Marx had a name fer people like this: pro-literate.

But all that’s just MY opinion… which, the last time I checked didn’t have to be run by the censors.

This oughta keep the thread alive for months!

Woooof, Wooof !!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Well we are a ‘community’ and to prove that a bunch of guys from out west from this community got together to hunt last year in Kansas. Is this Board any different from a gathering at a trap club or a gun store?
Bob those words you used about Tony were pretty vile. Why don’t you do the right thing and make them go away?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks Bob--I hadn't thought about my Daddy in a few days and you made me recall what he used to say: Aszsoles are born not made. And thats it for you bud.

h
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.