March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (Researcher, Ian Forrester, Jimmy W, damascus, Roundsworth, 1 invisible), 660 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,376
Posts544,025
Members14,391
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 37 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 36 37
Sidelock
Sidelock

I appreciate the informational links shared by many of the folks here. I look for ways to get that info to the apathetic, I suspect the opponents already know and use it. It's a multi issue nation were we seem to get package deals.

Sidelock
Sidelock

This thread has been created by Dave Weber for the purpose of providing information to all the membership in how best to go about preserving out 2nd Amendment rights. It appears to me we are straying from this topic and that was NOT the intent. Views presented without factual and current information to assist in our cause in preserving our rights IMO do not belong here.
I respectfully ask that these views be stated in the Misfires section for which it was created and lets stay on course and continue to address the task at hand.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

With respect, Jim, my intent is protection of the 2nd amendment by suggesting that demonizing, down-rating other people and filthy language which Dave has specifically proscribed is divisive and not helpful "to the task at hand." You included yourself in the "we are straying from the topic" and I commend you for that as well as having a civil tongue. Regards, King

Sidelock
Sidelock

Well now...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris pharetra, eros in gravida condimentum, velit velit consectetur purus, in aliquam enim lorem sit amet nibh. Aenean tempor sodales pretium. Praesent eleifend consequat commodo. Sed quam mauris, sodales sit amet luctus id, vulputate sed risus. Ut imperdiet purus ut turpis semper a varius augue molestie. Proin dictum fermentum metus, sed ultricies purus ullamcorper aliquet. Vivamus vitae luctus ipsum. Morbi sit amet nisi ut ante vulputate auctor pretium sed dolor. Suspendisse felis ante, ornare id congue et, gravida vitae elit. Cras eu velit sit amet eros dictum pharetra vitae vulputate mauris. Nulla facilisis faucibus urna, luctus viverra arcu ultricies sit amet. Sed posuere ornare massa, quis rhoncus nisl interdum sit amet. In ut elementum nunc. Donec in commodo sem. Aenean iaculis feugiat arcu ac interdum.

There. It's all Greek to the Low Information Voter.

And makes as much sense as most of these posts in preserving the Second Amendment.

This is the choir. Talk to the congregation!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown

Labelling members of a particular political party as inimical to the national interests, as citizens below the salt as liars and worse, would not have provided the relatively harmonious and productive result we got in Canada. (Yes, I agree, oldstarfire, that there's a lot more to be done!)

Regards, King

So... why are you wasting time here trying to get us to sing Kumbaya with the anti gunners when there is still so much work to do in Canada? Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet... lulling, lulling, lulling, blah, blah, blather, blather. I'm civil, you're not. As Julius Ceasar said to me when I interviewed him, "Aenean iaculis feugiat arcu ac inderdum." A big +1 to Billious Bob!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Senator Ted Cruz's testimony on "Gun Control":
Jim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Wi6gZU01yF8

I would highly recommend you forward this video to friends who have been baffled by the B.S. and misinformation presented in the "mainstream news media".

Sidelock
Sidelock

Newtown Dad;

"You'll have to take my guns from my cold dead hands"

BTW,the NRA is winning the battle and arming teachers as well as guards in schools is now becoming,as predicted,the choice America wants not caving into the lefts antigun ban and confiscation agenda.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Jim and DaveK, those are two excellent videos, well worth watching. Meanwhile, Obama has taken to the road to advance his agenda and is propagating the lie that we gun-owners generally agree with his "common sense" restrictions and his universal backround checks which is nothing more than a Federal Gun Registry. MSNBC is broadcasting the lie that 85% of gunowners and a majority of NRA members agree with Obama.

Incidentally Jim, King Brown was totally off-base when he alleged that you too, were taking this thread off-topic. He took your "we are straying from the topic..." to include you in what he was guilty of doing. You were too much of a gentleman to correct him, so I will make the point. You were absolutely correct to illuminate the hypocrisy and foolishness of a British based sports show promoter who chose to banish perfectly legal firearms from their venue, plus the predictable response from vendors who value our freedoms more than the almighty dollar. I'm pretty sure King would also say that the testimony given by Senator Cruz, Wayne LaPierre, and the Sandy Hook Dad in these two videos was counterproductive and weakens our chances to protect the Second Amendment. That is my opinion, based upon all the blather he has belched ever since this assault on our rights began. I don't wish to again be falsely accused of putting words in his mouth.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I hear you Keith:
Hannity again had a very good informational program tonite on Obama's efforts to circumvent the NRA leadership and go directly to American NRA members with his "reasonable gun control" measures.
Hopefully this will backfire and most gun owners will see right through this ruse.
Again; I recommend you tune into Hannity if you want to know the truth about what's going on with teh current administration to eliminate your 2nd Amendment rights.
jim

Sidelock
Sidelock

Jim, CNN's Morgan with Nugent and Fox's Chris Wallace in high flight yesterday, too. I don't know why nearly all these purported current and public affairs programs are infotainment with everyone rude. yelling and interrupting each other like small children. Nugent handled himself well. What's with Fox going to the dark side? Networks hammering LaPierre background-switch, even up here. But Fox?

Last edited by King Brown; 02/05/13 10:45 AM.
Page 12 of 37 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.