March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
9 members (bushveld, docbill, Dave Weber, cable, 2 invisible), 339 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts543,999
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 37 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 36 37
Sidelock
Sidelock

Registration=Confiscation

More proof,in Kailf;

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/...can-save-lives/

The 10-bill package constitutes the single largest gun control push in decades in the Golden State, which already boasts some of the nation’s strictest gun laws. It joins equally controversial proposals from Assembly Democrats that would regulate and tax ammunition sales and consider taking the state’s 166,000 registered assault weapons from their owners.

WTF ! NO MORE DILUTIVE BLABBER-Information only !

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Steve Vaus _______ Our New Anthem?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vcr5-QvMdY

This is the abbreviated version. I have been told there is a longer version but I haven't located it yet.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Greetings, Colleagues.

My congressman has come out for draconian gun control. Nevertheless, I believe it is important for me to speak up and write to him on this issue. First, in order to attempt to show him the light. Second, so that he will know that there are involved, dedicated constituents who strongly defend the 2nd Amendment in his district. The following is my most recent e mail to him. His website required me to select a topic from a list which he provided. The only vaguely appropriate topic offered was, "crime & guns." As you will see I declined to use that topic and instead selected the heading, "other."

"Thank you for your response to my previous communication. My topic is "other" because I am addressing a matter not specifically listed among your options, "Civil liberties & guns." All our treasured constitutional rights come at a societal cost. The 2nd amendment is no different. Alas there are madmen & criminals in our society. Ownership of firearms by the general public protects us from these elements and from the potential threat from tyrants, foreign & domestic. Please consider this conscientious objection to gun control. Thanks..."

We should all write to our representatives, even if we know that they are in the wrong camp.

J.K.B. von Falkenhorst

Sidelock
Sidelock

Be prepared for a "full court press" on extreme gun control during Obama's State of the Union address. Below is PJ media's take on what you'll probably hear.
Jim

Ready, aim, gun control: Obama’s party says that they’ve invited victims of gun violence to highlight their own legislative aims, but members who are allocating their one guest ticket in this way are filling a chamber full of people Obama can reference and point to during his address as he advocates for stricter gun laws. Dems are even splitting their tickets to fill the seats with gun victims. Rep. Gloria Negrete McLeod (D-Calif.) is bringing Christopher McDonnell, the father of 7-year-old Newtown victim Grace McDonnell, while Rep. Lois Frankel (D-Fla.) is bringing McDonnell’s wife, Lynn. “His presence at the president’s address this Tuesday will also serve as a powerful reminder that victims of gun violence are not just those who perish, but those who suffer from losing a loved one,” Negrete McLeod said.

Connecticut’s senators are expanding the guest list with Richard Blumenthal (D) bringing Newtown Chief Executive Officer Pat Llodra — a Republican, Blumenthal’s office stresses — and Chris Murphy (D) is bringing Newtown Detectives Jason Frank and Dan McAnaspie.

Rep. Steve Stockman (R-Texas), the shock-jock of the freshman class who has already called for Obama’s impeachment, has invited Ted Nugent as his guest. “I am excited to have a patriot like Ted Nugent joining me in the House Chamber to hear from President Obama,” said Stockman. “After the address I’m sure Ted will have plenty to say.” Meanwhile, Stockman will be live-tweeting the address with the hashtag #youlie — surely he should pay some royalties to Rep. Joe Wilson (R-S.C.), who earned a formal rebuke from his House colleagues in 2009 after yelling “You lie!” to Obama during a joint session of Congress.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
OP Online Content
Sidelock

The law and gun control...I can't take credit for this but it contains a bunch of common sense....

A person steals guns (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW)
Shoots and kills his own mother (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW)
Transports these guns loaded (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW)
Brings guns onto school property (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW)
Breaks into the school (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW)
Discharges the weapons within city limits (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW)
Murders 26 people (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW)
And commits suicide (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW).

And now we hear the hypocrisy of the current "Fast & Furious" Obama reality show...looking to pass more laws....Perfect.

Dave Weber
doublegunshop.com
DoubleGun Evangelist
In Charge But Not Responsible
Sidelock
OP Online Content
Sidelock

A Response to the State of the Union Address
02/14/2013
Video - Wayne LaPierre

Last edited by Dave Weber; 02/19/13 08:36 AM.

Dave Weber
doublegunshop.com
DoubleGun Evangelist
In Charge But Not Responsible
Sidelock
Sidelock

Just want to say the gun-loving people of the world are with you. The whole thing is riduculous. Even my pro-gun-control wife admits no gun control could have prevented Newton massacre. There isn't such thing as a gun-free country. Even in North Corea, and China some individuals - police, selected Party members, military, competition athlets - have access to firearms. And where some can get a gun, every determinded or obsessed person who wants a gun will find a way of getting a gun, legally or illegally. Russia has draconian gun control laws - which didn't stop a Greenpeace activist from gunning down seven of his former employees right at their workplace in Moscow last year. Neither did it stop a Moscow criminal police officer from murdering eleven innocent shoppers at a supermarket a few years back. Or two traffic cops in my wife's little hometown who pulled over a bus carrying a team of oil drill workers and for reason unknown AK'd them all. If Russia is a bad example, look at Norwey and Brevick massacre. Norway, by the way, didn't introduce strickter gun control or immigration laws after the murders. They said "we can't let one insane person change the life of the whole country. That would mean we aren't strong enough or don't have enough faith in our country and its ways".

Sidelock
Sidelock

Pete

Sidelock
Sidelock

Has anyone heard of this????? My birth certificate is not a deed, the federal government doesn't own me and best not share any information with Mexico.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/...n=Share+Buttons

Sidelock
Sidelock

From the NRA ILA,take note of the last paragraph,and be sure that is the main push of the liberal/progressives in power,notto protect the children;

THESE ARE THE FACTS — READ THEM — LEARN THEM — SHARE THEM

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY TALKING POINTS

NRA and NICS
The National Rifle Association supported the establishment of the National Criminal Instant Background Check System (NICS) [1], and we support it to this day. At its creation, we advocated that NICS checks be accurate; fair; and truly instant. The reason for this is that 99% of those who go through NICS checks are law-abiding citizens, who are simply trying to exercise their fundamental, individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

Dealers
Since 1986, those engaged in the business of selling firearms for livelihood and profit have been required to have a Federal Firearms License (FFL). All retail sales of firearms currently require a NICS check, no matter where they occur.

Private Sales
Regarding the issue of private firearms sales, it is important to note that since 1968, it has been a federal felony for any private person to sell, trade, give, lend, rent or transfer a gun to a person he either knows or reasonably should know is not legally allowed to purchase or possess a firearm.

Mental Health Records and NICS
According to a recent General Accounting Office study, as of 2011 23 states and the District of Columbia submitted less than 100 mental health records to NICS; 17 states submitted less than ten mental health records to NICS; and four states submitted no mental health records to NICS.[2]

Gun Shows
A common misrepresentation is that criminals obtain firearms through sales at gun shows.

A 1997 Bureau of Justice Statistics survey of state prison inmates who had used or possessed firearms in the course of their crimes found that 79 percent acquired their firearms from “street/illegal sources” or “friends or family.”
Only 1.7 percent obtained firearms from anyone (dealer or non-dealer) at a gun show or flea market.[3]

Prosecutions
In 2010, the FBI denied 72,659 NICS checks out of a total of 14,409,616. But only 62 of these cases were actually prosecuted, and only 13 resulted in a conviction.[4]

“Universal Background Checks”
While the term “universal background checks” may sound reasonable on its face, the details of what such a system would entail reveal something quite different. A mandate for truly “universal” background checks would require every transfer, sale, purchase, trade, gift, rental, or loan of a firearm between all private individuals to be pre-approved by the federal government. In other words, it would criminalize all private firearms transfers, even between family members or friends who have known each other all of their lives.

According to a January 2013 report from the U.S. Department of Justice’s National Institute of Justice, the effectiveness of “universal background checks” depends on requiring gun registration.[5] In other words, the only way that the government could fully enforce such a requirement would be to mandate the registration of all firearms in private possession – a requirement that has been prohibited by federal law since 1986

Hillary For Prison 2018
Page 15 of 37 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.