Rogers' action sidelock guns.
The patent action you ask about was widely used in the 20th century as a 'trade' action by many gunmakers. It appears of guns bearing many different names. It was designed as a simple and cheaply made gun and was widely successful. Very basic in early form, it underwent developmental changes and became rather more sophisticated in time.
It was patented in 1881 by two men - John Rogers and John T Rogers. The patent number is 397 of 1881.
The patent is for a basic, back action lock with a dipped edge lock plate. These lock plate shapes changed over time.
It originally has a two pin bridle and a 'V' leaf spring, the lower limb of which also acts as a sear spring.
The action was developed and improved over the years. The bridle became three pin, then a separate sear spring was added.
Later an intercepting sear was added, later still, a bar-action version was adopted. J.P Clabrough had the rights to manufacture and a lot of trade guns were made for others by them. Deeley ejectors were often used in ejector models from the mid 1880s.